441 W Lake St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1510

Elmhurst Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Elmhurst Family Restaurant is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything is good and fresh"
"Great Greek porkchops. Well worth the 30 min wait."
"I have never had a better salad- the chicken walnut salad is amazing!! And for the price you can't beat it!! You can honestly spit it into two meals!"
"Great service. Fill up coffee cups with out asking. Food was hot and fast. Great to go for Sunday Morning breakfast"
Cons
"Sunday you may have to wait a bit. "
  • 7/02/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/10/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2015

• 3/23/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/18/2014

• 10/17/2014

• 9/04/2014

Pros
    Everything is good and fresh
mtn photo

mtn

Elmhurst, IL

TREATS FREQUENT CUSTOMERS HORRIBLE

Normally frequent customer. NOW WON’T GO, IF THEY WERE THE ONLY PLACE LEFT ON EARTH! Have been going for years. Have recommended it to over 20 friends, family & business associates. Over past 4 months, been going 4-6 times a week, while house worked on. Today, was there over 2 hrs, waiting for our food, and the bathroom to be fixed. Ordered Parmesan Chicken and Prime Rib, (realizing I might not be able to eat the Prime Rib). I excused myself to the restroom. I heard the waitress leaving the restroom tell someone it was backed up. The owners friends came in after we ordered. They were served nearly 20 minutes, before us. I boxed the Prime Rib, and ordered Chicken Marsala, then went back to the restroom. It was STILL stopped up. I told 3 other employees, and had SEEN others telling younger manager as well as employees. I’m Handicapped and can’t walk back and forth to a restroom several times. Sometimes I barely make it back the car. So I waited in the back, with “several” women waiting, one went to men’s room. By the time it was fixed, Marsala was cold & DRIER then Breadcrumbs. I refused the dish & asked not to be charged for my drink, since my dishes came with desert & we weren’t given ANY. I was told rather LOUDLY I would be charged for the drink, because I never “told him about the restroom more then once”. IF they treat return guests by trying to start a VERY VOCAL FIGHT & stating they don’t care if we come back… all over a $1.95 drink. NOBODY SHOULD GO THERE. Nancy T

American Takeout Kid's Menu

Elmhurst Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Elmhurst Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Elmhurst Family Restaurant, Elmhurst Family Restaurant Menu, Elmhurst Restaurant Lake St, Elmhurst Family Restuarant, Elmhurst Restaurant Menu, Elmhurst Family Restaurant Elmhurst Il, Elmhurstfamilyrestaurant.Com, Elmhurst Restaurant Lake St Menu, and Resturant In Elmhurst Illinois On Lake Street.