683 W Saint Charles Rd

MZar photo

MZar

Addison, IL

Don't make me laugh

Let me start off by stating that The EPH has potential and i have heard they used to be better. Maybe the bar’s leadership has gotten lazy, which is probably the case. I have seen situations where owners have a passion initially, which fades were they eventually allow the place to run itself so-to-speak.

Here are the Facts;

THE TAP BEER IS NOT COLD – It is COOL at best. I know, I can hear the excuses, new keg, the cooler recently broke down etc. I had several different beers from the two different set of tappers and they were all the same. This alone repels me from a place.

If the managers/owners actually give a s*** and read this. FIX YOUR TAP BEER SYSTEM. CrossRoads in Wood Dale used to have this problem and we complained and they responded, so KUDOS to them.

Food is lazily prepared and mediocre. I ordered a burger, I wasn’t asked how I wanted it, it came out Well Done (not my preference). There were two pathetic pieces of microscopic sized, floppy underdone bacon on top. Cold Hormel Chilli out of a can tastes better than the slop (also called Chilli) they serve. Actually, I can guarantee this is GFS canned chilli. The wings came with a small helping of Franks hot sauce (seriously, you couldn’t make a house sauce?).

It is obvious the owners are apathetic opportunists with not a single bit of pride in what they have. They have no uniqueness in what they provide, they don’t care if their spirits are quality or at the correct temperature.

Do yourself a favor, if you want good, Ice Cold beer, go to Luna down the street. If you want good Ice Cold Beer and Home Made quality food, travel to Mack’s Golden Pheasant. If you don’t give a s*** what you put in your body and only have Spam and warm Hams back at the trailer, go to The Elmhurst Public House, you’re a match made in heaven.

American Parking Good For Kids

Elmhurst Public House  Restaurant Reviews

Elmhurst Public House is located near the cities of Berkeley, Hillside, Northlake, Melrose, and Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Elmhurst Public House, Elmhurst Public House Restaurant, Public House Villa Park, Public House Elmhurst Menu, Public House Elmhurst, Elmhurst Public House Elmhurst Il, and Elmhurst Public House Menu.