Eloys Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Kid's Menu, Sandwiches

Eloys Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Kid's Menu, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I have been going to this restaurant following them in Albuquerque since 1975...the food and service is consistently good.. Tony Argo "
"Fucking delicious "
"Fast friendly service"
"Sour cream enchiladas with red chile!"
"Great food, great prices"
"This restaurant is like eating at Grandma's house! The staff is friendly and personable. They always accommodate the additions we add, like sour cream and plate of potatoes. When we call in the order it is exactly as ordered on time! Well packaged for tra"
"I love the guacamole salad and the complimentary dessert."
"So sweet "
Cons
"Absolutely NONE"
"No liquor license."
  • 10/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fucking delicious
  • 8/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 8/18/2017

A diner from Los Lunas, NM tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/27/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 7/21/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it and liked it.

• 7/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast friendly service
  • 5/26/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

cdiflor photo

cdiflor

Albuquerque, NM

Used to be good, not anymore

The woman waiting on us was rude and short with us from the start. She basically shoved menus at us, seemed annoyed that we didn’t know what to eat about one minute after handing us the menus. When she did take our orders, she got mine entirely wrong. I ordered blue corn enchiladas, beef, with extra tomato on top. She gave me cheese ones with no tomato at all. When I politely asked if I could get the beef ones I had asked for, she yanked the plate away and then walked off. She came back with the same plate and the original order receipt, showed the receipt to me and claimed that I didn’t order beef (which all people at my table state they clearly heard me tell her… twice) and then demanded to know why the enchilada was cut (how else are you supposed to tell what was in a rolled enchilada? Or eat them for that matter?) I had taken one bite and realized it was only cheese, poked at another to show her it was only cheese when she came back. She then took the order back to the back again… came back out again with the same plate and demanded to know four times if I wanted new ones or just beef on the old ones. I told her please new ones the first time, she wanted another answer, clearly, since she asked them same question – louder and ruder- again. I told her she could just put the beef on the top then, please. She then repeated herself two more times, ruder each time, while I repeated “just on top please” each time, fearing more and more I was going to get a spit enchilada when she came back. The papas I ordered were also burnt to a crisp and dark dark brown, no white left (which I said nothing about because if she gave me that hell over the enchiladas, who knows how much she’d have given me over that).

I’m not sure what was wrong with her day, but taking it out on someone who did nothing at all to be rude to her was not okay in my book. Very much annoyed with the fact that I was treated so rudely.

She also badgered us about dessert, asking three times – as if completely desperate – if we were sure we didn’t want dessert, even after we attempted to pleasantly say no thank you, we were full.

On top of that, she treated my mom rudely for basically everything she did. She was definitely not a nice person or in a good mood. Food was in no way worth the $12.50 paid for it. Service was some of the worst I’ve had in years.

I remember the good old days when it was an amazing place to eat and good service. Not so any longer. Try somewhere else.

Enchilada Dinner

Papas were burnt, enchiladas were dry and small. Rice was good at least.

paradigmatic photo

paradigmatic

Albuquerque, NM

Great food and service

The staff is always friendly and get our order right — whether eat in or pick up to take home.

Enchilada Dinner

Awesome

August 23, 2014

Great food true New Mexican cooking every thing was awesome you have to try it!!

11/19/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried El Charritos Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything about El Charitos is Excellent. They could just have better prices is all. The Food and Service is perfect and the Mariachi's are the best.
Cons
Just need better prices that's it.
11/18/2017

An American food lover from US tried Fortune Cookie in Del Rio Acres.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wolfe's Bagels in Boyds-Leslie Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Atmospheres great food amazing food
Cons
Only if you don't show up that's the only time you must go all Pros no cons
11/12/2017

A Deli food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried AK Deli.

11/12/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried El Charritos Mexican Restaurant.

11/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Castle in Princess Jeanne.

11/09/2017

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried Barelas Coffee House in Barelas.

11/08/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Barelas Coffee House in Barelas.

11/04/2017

A diner from Edgewood, NM tried Huong Thao Vietnamese and liked it.

11/04/2017

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried LA Mexicana.

Mexican Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Eloys Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Eloys Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Eloys Restaurant Albuquerque, Eloys Albuquerque, Eloys, Eloy's Mexican Restaurant Menu, Eloy S Nick Rest Resant, Eloy's Albuquerque, Eloys Albuquerque Menu, and Eloy's Mexican Restaurant.