140 Brookline Ave

Herculano photo

Herculano

Boston, MA

NEVER HAVE MY FLAVOR:I'M ABOUT DONE

I’ve come to the Emack & Bolio’s store at Brookline Ave. in Boston’s Fenway area several times over the past several months, looking to purchase my favorite flavor — their excellent maple walnut — only to be told that it’s not in stock. It’s really the only product which for years has endeared me to the brand. It’s annoying that in spite of the complaints I’ve made each time I’ve been disappointed, the management and staff — as is so often the case with corporate laxity toward customer service and satisfaction today — offers some lame excuse as to why that flavor happens to be consistently out of stock when I visit.

I guess I’ll stop by one more time in the near future, and if I’m disappointed again, will try my hand at making a premium maple ice cream recipe at home and forget that the company ever existed.

August 6, 2009

Emack & Bolio's is yummy!

I have always loved going to Emack and Bolios since I was little on the Cape and now that it's made it's way to the city of Boston - it's still a favorite. Their ice cream is rich and flavorful and I'm never dissapointed.

Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Good For Kids Parking

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Emack & Bolio's  Restaurant Reviews

Emack & Bolio's is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Emack & Bolio's Brookline Ave, Best Ice Cream Flavor At Emack & Bolio Brookline, Emack And Bolio, Emack And Bolio's Brookline Boston Flavors, Emack & Bolios Fenway Hours, Emack And Bolio's Fenway Hours, Emak And Bolio Fenway, and Emack And Bolios.