Emilio's Super Chef

Neighborhoods: Capitol Hill
Cuisine: Mexican

Emilio's Super Chef is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"1.75 margs"
Cons
"Everything dirty food is gross trying to be a knock off of bunny's but it doesn't come close"
Ficklefaerie photo

Ficklefaerie

Denver, CO

Just Kind of "Blah"...

My dad loves this restaurant since it’s really close to where he works. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are huge.

The atmosphere is really nice. I love the music they play and the wait staff is quick and very nice.

But I’m just not a big fan. I’ve been there three times now and nothing from the menu wows me. It’s not bad mexican food, just kind of “blah”.

June 21, 2011

Good Food..better service needed...

mmmmmm love your potato tacos!!!! but get better service they dont care about us.. ..:(
May 27, 2009

Nacho

When I go there I usually get a regular menu item,. I never switch up. Today I decided to switch up and get the chicken nachos. They were terrible. The nachos I am used to gettting have beans, peppers, sour cream, guac, pico, cheese sauce…
November 3, 2008

Popular Lunch Spot

Look for legislators and lobbyists here during the legislative session. The food is good, plentiful and reasonably priced. The breakfast tacos are great. The service is fast and attentive.

Mexican Delivery Good For Kids

Emilio's Super Chef  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/13/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 2/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    1.75 margs
    Cons
  • 7/24/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2013 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it.

Emilio's Super Chef is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Emilios Denver, Emilio's Superchef, Emilio's Superchef Denver Closed, Emilio's Denver, Co, Emilios Denver Menu, Emilio's Super Chef, Is Emilio's A Chef, Emilios Super Chef Menu, and Emilio's Super Chef Menu.