Emil's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Overall
Cons
"BEWARE!!! I went there with a coupon and it was just my husband and I . When the saw the coupon things changed. Service was awful and when we asked for a box and our bill they gave us the bill and told me that " because too many people have stiffed the wa"
"Too long for Phone ordering cause u get put in hold. Service is slow in restauRant on weekends."
Comments
"Go somewhere else"
  • 2/05/2018

• 8/04/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Prospect Heights, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Go somewhere else
  • 11/08/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/03/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2013

A dining patron from Grayslake, IL tried it and liked it.

TOM

from GrubHub
February 1, 2014

very good always is, prompt delivery
July 26, 2009

Emil's Pizza

We absolutely love their barbeque pizza with pineapple and canadian bacon. Great regular pizza too but give this barbeque a try, you'll never regret it!
August 11, 2008

Best Pizza

Emil's is a sports bar that has been in town forever. Their food is delicious for bar food. We like the hamburgers and fries. Their pizza is the best. My favorite is the cheese and sausage. This is eat-in restaurant and bar or carry…

6/17/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Greg's Frozen Custard.

5/28/2018

A dining patron from Mundelein, IL tried Greg's Frozen Custard, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Mundelein, IL tried Frank's For The Memories.

3/20/2018

A dining patron from Mundelein, IL tried Hwang Dae Gham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/14/2018

A dining patron from Libertyville, IL tried Luigi's.

3/13/2018

A diner from Gurnee, IL tried Jimmy John's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/03/2018

A Chinese food lover from Barrington, IL tried Jun Ho Carryout, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/07/2018

A Mexican food lover from Lake Zurich, IL tried Carnitas Don Chuy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
None
2/05/2018

A diner from US tried Emil's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/11/2018

A diner from Round Lake, IL tried Jimmy John's.

Pizza Sports Bar Lunch

Emil's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Emil's Pizza is located near the cities of Indian Creek and Libertyville.
People found this by searching for: Emil's Mundelein Menu, Emil's Restaurant Mundelein, Emils Mundelien Email Address, Emil's Pizza Mundelein, Emils Pizza Muundelein, Emils Munu Mundelein Il, Emils Mundelein Menu, Emil's Pizza Mundelein Menu, and Emil's Mundelein.