604 N Lake St
Mundelein, IL 60060-1829

Emil's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Overall
Cons
"BEWARE!!! I went there with a coupon and it was just my husband and I . When the saw the coupon things changed. Service was awful and when we asked for a box and our bill they gave us the bill and told me that " because too many people have stiffed the wa"
"Too long for Phone ordering cause u get put in hold. Service is slow in restauRant on weekends."
Comments
"Go somewhere else"
  • 2/05/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2015

A diner from Prospect Heights, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Go somewhere else
  • 11/08/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/03/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2013

A Pizza food lover from Grayslake, IL tried it and liked it.

Pizza Sports Bar Lunch

Emil's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Emil's Pizza is located near the cities of Indian Creek and Libertyville.
People found this by searching for: Emils Munu Mundelein Il, Emils Mundelein Menu, Emils Mundelien Email Address, Emil's Pizza Mundelein, Emils Pizza Muundelein, Emil's Mundelein Menu, Emil's Pizza Mundelein Menu, Emil's Restaurant Mundelein, and Emil's Mundelein.