Neighborhoods: Mount Davidson Manor
Cuisine: Chinese, Vegan, Seafood

ngeean photo

San Francisco, CA

Ordered food Saturday for delivery and it took nearly TWO (2) hours for it to arrive. I had places to go and called the restaurant twice both times being told the driver is 10 mintues away. Forty and 20 mintues, respectively, after the calls the food arrived. Kid asked for the money which I paid to the exact penny (not tip due to wait) as soon as I turned my back the child threw the change down on the side walk in front of my door and ran away. NEVER WILL ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

from GrubHub
May 9, 2014

I'm all about they're Special Chow Mein and the lemon chicken are the best I've ever had. I order from here all the time and it is always amazing!
January 23, 2008

We have been ordering from Emmy's since they were on Monterey Blvd. Either dining in or ordering for delivery the food is always excellent! Some of our favorites are the sesame chicken(make sure you get the sauce on the side if ordering…

Chinese Good For Kids Vegan
  • Customers receive a free soda with orders over $16.
  • Delivery is available until 10:30pm.

Emmy's   Restaurant Reviews

Emmy's is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Emmy's Restaurant Monterey San Francisco, Emmy's Chinese On Monterey, Emmy's Restaurant, Ca 94127 Menupages, Emmy's Cafe Monterey San Francisco +415, Emmy's Restaurant Sf In Mission District, What Is On The Menu For The Emmy Awards, Emmy's Ocean Menu, and Old Emmy's Restaurant San Francisco.