Emperor's Palace

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Fast service"
"Delivery guy was prompt and cordial.."
"Delicious food, fast service and great prices."
"We've eaten there many many times and it's always been very good food in the services usually matches"
"Food is amazing and everyone is very friendly. We usually get our food delivered, it's always fast:) We've had sweet 'n sour chicken, chicken chow yuk, moo goo gai pan, vegetable yaki soba, egg rolls, and crab rangoon.....We've loved it all!!"
"The rice "
"Wonderful "
"Love the staff, food, and price. Can't go wrong. "
"Apple pie and cheese burgers where great"
"Food was horrible. Waitresses were rude. When I told them the broth for the soup was way to thick and I wanted to order something else to replace the dish I order. The manger told her to tell me no. Horrible customer service."
"Fast, friendly and good food."
"Great food good service. Good prices!"
"Great food and friendly service "
"Great food, fun for everyone."
"Nice. And good food"
"Reasonable price for large portions. Great taste! Service was friendly and honest."
"Love the food!"
"Good"
"There soups are homemade, and fabulous. The hot/sour and bok choy are out of this world. Their soups are so good, nothing else is needed. Great Egg Foo Young. A regular place for us."
"Fresh food"
Cons
"Ambience is sad"
"The generals chicken was 2nd worst that I ever ate...my husband said it tasted too fried...it was a waste of our money.."
"Nothing"
"Dining area needs updating"
"na"
"The entrance could use some attention grabbers. It is not showing the value of what is within . How can people know what they are missing if they haven't tried it? =) Also apply for a liquor license and sell ONLY IMPORT ALCOHOL. ie. - Saki / beer, ect"
"Far from me"
Comments
"I won't eat here again...I wasn't happy with the quality of the food.."
"Walnut prawns, Mongolian beef, and bacon fried rice "
"Great food, nice folks"
"Try something different or new each time! =) You almost can't go wrong."
"."
"Friendly, excellent service. "

Chinese Asian Chicken

Emperor's Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/06/2017 A diner from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 2/02/2017 A diner from Kent, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is excellent every time
  • 2/01/2017 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 1/31/2017 A diner from Bainbridge Island, WA tried it.

• 1/16/2017 A diner from Poulsbo, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/08/2017 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/07/2017 A diner from Bainbridge Island, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
    Ambience is sad
  • 10/13/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2016 Cheryla tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Cheryla liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Emperor's Palace is located near the cities of Retsil, Port Orchard, East Port Orchard, and Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa, Emporors Palace Bremerton Menu, Emperors Palace Bremerton Menu, Empress Palacebremertonwa, Emperor's Palace Bremerton Wa, Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa Hours, Emperors Palace Bremerton, Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa Menu, and Emperor's Palace Bremerton.