3509 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312-2639

Emperor's Palace

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Soups

Overall
Pros
"Yummiest food "
"Nice folks, great food, and fast service."
"Everything is excellent every time"
"Fast service"
"Delivery guy was prompt and cordial.."
"Delicious food, fast service and great prices."
"We've eaten there many many times and it's always been very good food in the services usually matches"
"Food is amazing and everyone is very friendly. We usually get our food delivered, it's always fast:) We've had sweet 'n sour chicken, chicken chow yuk, moo goo gai pan, vegetable yaki soba, egg rolls, and crab rangoon.....We've loved it all!!"
"The rice "
"Wonderful "
"Love the staff, food, and price. Can't go wrong. "
"Apple pie and cheese burgers where great"
"Food was horrible. Waitresses were rude. When I told them the broth for the soup was way to thick and I wanted to order something else to replace the dish I order. The manger told her to tell me no. Horrible customer service."
"Fast, friendly and good food."
"Great food good service. Good prices!"
"Great food and friendly service "
"Great food, fun for everyone."
"Nice. And good food"
"Reasonable price for large portions. Great taste! Service was friendly and honest."
"Love the food!"
"Good"
"There soups are homemade, and fabulous. The hot/sour and bok choy are out of this world. Their soups are so good, nothing else is needed. Great Egg Foo Young. A regular place for us."
"Fresh food"
Cons
"Took a little long to get food"
"Old location with an 80s stereotype feel."
"Ambience is sad"
"The generals chicken was 2nd worst that I ever ate...my husband said it tasted too fried...it was a waste of our money.."
"Nothing"
"Dining area needs updating"
"na"
"The entrance could use some attention grabbers. It is not showing the value of what is within . How can people know what they are missing if they haven't tried it? =) Also apply for a liquor license and sell ONLY IMPORT ALCOHOL. ie. - Saki / beer, ect"
"Far from me"
Comments
"I won't eat here again...I wasn't happy with the quality of the food.."
"Walnut prawns, Mongolian beef, and bacon fried rice "
"Great food, nice folks"
"Try something different or new each time! =) You almost can't go wrong."
"."
"Friendly, excellent service. "
  • 11/13/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 11/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bainbridge Island, WA tried it.

• 11/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bremerton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 10/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 10/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kent, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 10/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Kent, WA tried it.

• 10/08/2017

A diner from Bremerton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummiest food
    Cons
    Took a little long to get food

Chinese American Soups

Emperor's Palace  Restaurant Reviews

Emperor's Palace is located near the cities of Retsil, Port Orchard, East Port Orchard, and Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Emperor's Palace Bremerton, Emperor's Palace Bremerton Wa, Emperors Palace Bremerton, Emporer Palace Menu, Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa, Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa Menu, and Emperors Palace Bremerton Menu.