Emperor's Palace

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Delivery guy was prompt and cordial.."
"Delicious food, fast service and great prices."
"We've eaten there many many times and it's always been very good food in the services usually matches"
"Food is amazing and everyone is very friendly. We usually get our food delivered, it's always fast:) We've had sweet 'n sour chicken, chicken chow yuk, moo goo gai pan, vegetable yaki soba, egg rolls, and crab rangoon.....We've loved it all!!"
"The rice "
"Wonderful "
"Love the staff, food, and price. Can't go wrong. "
"Apple pie and cheese burgers where great"
"Food was horrible. Waitresses were rude. When I told them the broth for the soup was way to thick and I wanted to order something else to replace the dish I order. The manger told her to tell me no. Horrible customer service."
"Fast, friendly and good food."
"Great food good service. Good prices!"
"Great food and friendly service "
"Great food, fun for everyone."
"Nice. And good food"
"Reasonable price for large portions. Great taste! Service was friendly and honest."
"Love the food!"
"Good"
"There soups are homemade, and fabulous. The hot/sour and bok choy are out of this world. Their soups are so good, nothing else is needed. Great Egg Foo Young. A regular place for us."
"Fresh food"
Cons
"The generals chicken was 2nd worst that I ever ate...my husband said it tasted too fried...it was a waste of our money.."
"Nothing"
"Dining area needs updating"
"na"
"The entrance could use some attention grabbers. It is not showing the value of what is within . How can people know what they are missing if they haven't tried it? =) Also apply for a liquor license and sell ONLY IMPORT ALCOHOL. ie. - Saki / beer, ect"
"Far from me"
Comments
"I won't eat here again...I wasn't happy with the quality of the food.."
"Walnut prawns, Mongolian beef, and bacon fried rice "
"Great food, nice folks"
"Try something different or new each time! =) You almost can't go wrong."
"."
"Friendly, excellent service. "
November 2, 2009

Emperor's Palace is Bad

All the meat is really rubbery/stringy. I love Chinese food and have some that was really great but this was just not right. After I ate here the first time I went across the street to McDonald's. The second time my husband said I needed…
August 1, 2009

Emperor's Palace is okay

The location is great. It is on the main strip in West Bremerton and is by my house. The food was ok. I am never a HUGE fan of chinese style food but it was all right. The staff was pleasant and it was clean inside.
October 12, 2006

Emporers Palace

It's time for Chinese! Please don't be put off by the Huge Coi fish in the tank looking like they'd give anything to be in a pond and a funny smell. It seems to be decorated in items picked up at a a dollar store but they deliver, are very…

Chinese Asian Chicken

Emperor's Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Olympia, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Delivery guy was prompt and cordial..
    Cons
    Comments
    I won't eat here again...I wasn't happy with the quality of the food..
  • 4/17/2016 A diner from Bainbridge Island, WA tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2016 A diner from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 1/31/2016 A diner from Bainbridge Island, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Poulsbo, WA tried it.

• 12/21/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/10/2015 A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Emperor's Palace is located near the cities of Retsil, Port Orchard, East Port Orchard, and Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa Menu, Empoers Palace Kitsap Way Menu, Emperors Palace Bremerton Wa, Emperor's Palace Bremerton, Emperors Palace Bremerton, Emporers Palace Bremerton, Emperor's Palace Bremerton Wa, and Emperors Palace Bremerton Menu.