Empire Club

Cuisine: Fine Catering, Kosher, American

• 4/16/2018

A dining patron from Dumont, NJ tried it.

Scree photo

Scree

New York, NY

The Empire Club Little Ferry NJ Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

A few days ago I attended a mid afternoon dinner at the Empire Club. My take away is that this was the worst food I’ve ever been served at what looked like a solid, well established business. It was the stuff that I suspect Gordon Ramsey would have spat out before ordering the place closed. It began with ravioli in vodka sauce, grossly overcooked, bland and disgusting. It was followed by a Caesar salad which I didn’t taste. Don’t like raw eggs and anchovies though who knows if they even use real ingredients. Then slimy chicken and salmon were brought to the table. The chicken was overcooked, hard and coated with some sort of slime sauce… The salmon was dry and fishy. The sauce unappealing. I ate a total of three small bites of this garbage. Best advice, avoid this culinary hell hole. Don’t give it a second thought. Maybe the next time it serves seniors, the management will think twice about what’s being brought to the table. Oh and the ice cream desert had a slice of mystery slime coated apple appended to it. At a cost of $60.00 for two for this inedible swill, this place gets no stars at all from me.

July 21, 2011

Professional business run by real people

I had been to the Empire Club on several occasions for children⿿s parties and for a wedding reception, so it was on the short list of places my wife looked to hire to celebrate my birthday and completion of my PhD. It was supposed to be…
February 15, 2011

They should rename this joint the Empire Flub

A few days ago I attended a mid afternoon dinner at the Empire Club. My take away is that this was the worst food I've ever been served at what looked like a solid, well established business. It was the stuff that I suspect Gordon Ramsey…

6/13/2018

A dining patron from MN tried Ben's Bagel Barn.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from Dumont, NJ tried Empire Club.

1/01/2018

An American chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried Tracey's Nine Mile House.

11/07/2017

A Japanese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Minado Restaurant.

10/12/2017

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried Tracey's Nine Mile House.

8/22/2017

A dining patron from Parsippany, NJ tried Tracey's Nine Mile House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

An American food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Tracey's Nine Mile House.

8/02/2017

A diner from Clifton, NJ tried Pollo Tropical and liked it.

7/21/2017

A diner from Macon, MO tried Tracey's Nine Mile House.

7/06/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Columbia, MD tried Victoria's Mexican American Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Fine Catering Parking Kosher

Empire Club  Restaurant Reviews

Empire Club is located near the cities of South Hackensack Twp, South Hackensack, Moonachie, Ridgefield Park, and South Hackensack Township.
People found this by searching for: Seniors Afternoon Parties At Empire Club In Little Ferry, The Empire Club Reviews Nj, Empire Club Moonachie Nj, The Empire Club Nj Reviews, Empire Club Little Ferry Reviews, Empire Club Little Ferry, Empire Club Little Ferry Nj, Empire Club Reviews Little Ferry, and The Empire Club Little Ferry.