Empire Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"Great food! Good drinks! Nice people!"
"My friend and I went to this resturant April 12 2014 for our every other week outing. This place had the worst luncheon buffet we have been to. Food was cold greasy and chewy. We will not be back!"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...kind"
Cons
"Freshly made food, Instead of seemingly frozen items would be an improvement. "
Comments
"The Crab Rangoon was ok and so were the Bananas for desert. They were the only things we found tasty."
  • 4/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Webster, MA tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A diner from Oxford, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 10/30/2016

A dining patron from Webster, MA tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A dining patron from Charlton, MA tried it.

• 6/10/2016

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2016

A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food! Good drinks! Nice people!
  • 4/09/2016

A Chinese food lover from Charlton, MA tried it.

• 3/30/2016

A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.

• 2/27/2016

A dining patron from Charlton, MA tried it.

October 28, 2010

Yup!

Have to agree with the last review. Consistently the best Crab Rangoons! Wait staff is always in a good mood. Dinner buffet is worth the trip, a great deal! Don't eat Chinese much these days because of the MSG and Trans fat, but on my…
September 22, 2010

Always a Return Trip

My family and I have been going to this resteraunt since opening day. We try other chinese resteraunts from time to time and always come back home to Empire Wok...All the food is awesome but the fried rice can be dry occassionally...still…
December 10, 2009

Quite good not great

This is a very good Chinese restaurant, but it misses the mark by just a little. Still, for the money, it is a great value. Portions are large, delivery is quick to Oxford and they don't charge for extra sauces. If only they didn't use…

4/13/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Chicopee, MA tried Rainbow Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Webster, MA tried Empire Wok.

3/18/2018

A dining patron from Auburn, MA tried NorthEast Pizza.

3/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Lake Pizza & Restaurant.

3/04/2018

A dining patron from Willimantic, CT tried Wind Tiki Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I took my granddaughter, her husband, and my great grandson and every thing was GREAT!!! I couldn't have asked for better service. We are looking forward to coming back soon, next Saturday, the 10th is my son's birthday and when I asked him where he's
1/05/2018

A Pizza food lover from Newtown, CT tried Rainbow Pizza House.

12/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Rainbow Pizza House and liked it.

11/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Willimantic, CT tried Wind Tiki Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2017

A diner from Webster, MA tried NorthEast Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from North Providence, RI tried Wind Tiki Restaurant.

Chinese Cafe Pan Asian

Empire Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Empire Wok is located near the cities of Dudley Hill and Dudley.
People found this by searching for: Empire Wok Webster, Empire Wok, Empire Wok Webster Ma Menu, Empire Wok Webster Ma, Empire Wok Menu, Empire Wok In Webster Ma, Empire Wok Webster Menu, and Empire Wok Webster, Ma.