435 Hudson St
New York, NY 10014

EN Japanese Brasserie

Neighborhoods: West Village
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Catering

EN Japanese Brasserie is a Japanese, Sushi, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

feizheng3 photo

feizheng3

Chicago, IL

One of the Best Japanese restaurants

I took my cousin there for her birthday and we both really enjoyed our experiences. The restaurant is spacious and has a great ambience. You can see the kitchen when you walk into the main dining area and there is pretty much no barrier between it and you. It was very nice for us to see what was being done to our food. The service was fast and friendly…many good looking people working there, too. It is also a great place for a romantic date. Although it was the most expensive Japanese food I’ve ever had, but it was worth the $$.

Assorted Sashimi at EN Japanese Brasserie

Assorted Sashimi

Possibly the freshest sashimi I’ve ever had!! The fish tasted like they just came from the ocean…

Saiky O Miso Black Cod . at EN Japanese Brasserie

Saiky O Miso Black Cod .

Very satisfying cod (both to my eyes and my taste buds)…a little on the sweet side, otherwise, it would have been a 5/5. However, I have to say that it was grilled to perfection. I’ll upload a picture of this later…and you’ll see what I mean…

Green Tea Ice Cream

the best green tea ice cream…i don’t remember how much it was…it made me feel so healthy and guilty at the same time. =P

Japanese Sushi West Village

Fort Myers, FL

fyreva7

LisaHung

EN Japanese Brasserie  Restaurant Reviews

EN Japanese Brasserie is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Http://Www.Enjb.Com/, Japanese Restaurant On Hudson Street, En Japanese Brass, En Japanese Brasserie Menu, Enjb, En Japanese Brasserie Review, En Japanese Brasserie Restaurant, En Japenese Brass, and Best Dishes At En Japanese Brasserie.