Encinitas Cafe

Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, American

Encinitas Cafe is a Breakfast, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/17/2015

A diner from Downey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

guess photo

guess

Bonsall, CA

Always Good Food... Always Fun

I go to the Office on Tuesday… then the tough decision is “Where do we want to go for Lunch”… The Encinitas Cafe is always a dependably excellent choice. Everything I’ve tried on the Menu… over years… is great. That’s because they care. Last Tuesday… Dan and I went in for Breakfast… we thought. But then the menu has so many great lunch choices… we Decided Lunch was what we needed. Ordered their Iced Tea (not pre-sweetened)… it’s always good… and started pouring over the choices. I Decided on the Patty Melt… on wheat… grilled onions… and French Fries…. it hit the spot… and that’s why we go back so often. Might be too…. That our favorite Waitress in the World works there :-) This is a fun place…

Patty Melt

I give the restaurant five stars… and the Patty Melt was very good… Onions grilled just right… asked me if I wanted yellow or poupon mustard (French’s yellow is the only thing for a Patty Melt)… the fries were good… huge serving… I was just a little bummed because the dammned thing was so tasty… I wish the Patty had been larger :-)

michaeld3 photo

michaeld3

San Diego, CA

Great Atmosphere!

I am a website designer. I like to get out and about to various Internet cafes regularly to do my work from different places. I came upon the Encinitas Cafe a few months ago after I grew tired of the corporate attitude of another Internet cafe around the corner from it.

I was impressed not only with the food, which was very good, but with the way I was treated and how attentive the staff was. I sat in the back room where there are a couple tables and was there all day sipping Iced Tea after I had a meal. I spent about 6 hours there that day and they were always attentive and made sure my tea never ran out.

I have returned many times since then and they never seem in any way put out by my using a table for many hours. I have enjoyed the friendliness of the staff so much that this is now the only Internet cafe I go to anymore.

I even eventually designed a website for them. It’s at www.EncinitasCafe.com where you can see the menu and some photos of some of the staff.

Roasted Turkey

Oh! It was so good to have really good, moist and thick slices of Turkey with all the fixin’s. I am a single man and don’t really have the inclination to cook up a full Turkey, so I have to find it where I can. This Turkey dinner was great! They don’t skimp on the Turkey either. I had three thick slices of Turkey with mashed potatoes that seemed like they were hand made for my meal. I also had some dressing with good homemade style Turkey gravy. What a wonderful experience!

Add this to the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff and you can see I had a wonderful dining experience. All this and just a couple blocks from one of the nicest beaches in the San Diego area!

Check it out. Tell them their website designer sent you.

May 17, 2009

Breakfast okay, but not lunch

I tried the cafe during their lunch menu. The food was really not up to par. I recommend for breakfast. Good prices and great location. You can park at the train station if it's busy and walk there.
October 12, 2008

love it

I love coming here because I can bring my dog and hang out outside. I also love that they have healthy options: sugar free syrup, buckwheat pancakes. Even steal cut oats. If you need a breakfast place that can cater to your diet you…

Breakfast Lunch American

Encinitas Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Encinitas Cafe is located near the cities of Cardiff By The Sea, Cardiff By The Sea, and Leucadia.
People found this by searching for: Encenitas Cafe Menu, Encinitas 101 Cafe, Roxy Cafe Encinitas, Encinitas Lunch Deals, 101 Cafe Encinitas, Encinitas Cafe, Encinitas Cafe Menu, and Cafes On 101 Encinitas.