9261 45th Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98136

Endolyne Joe's

Neighborhoods: Fauntleroy
Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Seafood

Endolyne Joe's is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 10/14/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 8/13/2015

A Breakfast chowhound from Kent, WA tried it and liked it.

• 6/11/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/25/2014

A Breakfast food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2013

A Breakfast chowhound from Renton, WA tried it.

• 5/12/2013

A Breakfast food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

cemhpwt photo

cemhpwt

Kirkland, WA

Not worth it

have tried three of Chow Foods restaurants (company that owns Endolyne Joes) and I have always been greatly disapointed. At Atlas Foods, 5 Spot and now Endolyne Joes. I have went in excited to try the food as the place looks great and the menu has some great options. At each place there is one or two popular dishes and one of them is a type of fried chicken. It is not even served until 6 pm (which in it self is odd as what is the point of having a dinner menu when certain dishes come out at certain times). At the last two places I sat down and was told 20 min. after ordering they were out, all without a real sincere caring or discount or anything to make it right. Walking into Joes I really wanted this one to work out as the Chow foods concept sounds great but again I was dissapointed. Walking in I was actually greated properly (never happened at other two places) and was seated quickly. However, it all went down hill after that. Sat for 5 min or so and were ready to order a chicken platter. Was told after figuring out what to get was told “all out” all with a non caring attutide and no trying to make it right. I wanted to leave but I was so hungry I tried a pork sandwhich. While the food was good it does not make up for poor planning and non caring staff. It was 6:45 and the chicken didn’t start being made until 6pm like the other two places. Any good restuarant knows what is popular and plans accordingly. I heard many other tables being upset as well by being told the popular dish was all out. Not a good way to run a eatting establishment. And to top it off I asked for a side of remoulade (sp?) to dip my fries in. Waitress got it for me but never told me it cost .50 cents. Got that suprise while looking over bill. I didn’t say anything as I just wanted to leave at that point. While its only .50 cents its just low to hide charges for dipping sauces all after bad service. I left and have come to the conclusion, in my opinion, the owners of chow foods don’t care.
jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

good hearty food in West Seattle

I came here with some co-workers during the weekday for lunch. I ended up getting the all-day breakfast which was quite good. The place was clean, good service, and portion size was quite generous. The food was good quality and not overgreased. Next time i plan to try the burgers which some other people ordered and looked really good!

Henhouse Rumble

Great, tasty scramble and it comes with some great whole grain toast.

ldh57 photo

ldh57

Seattle, WA

NOT WORTH IT-AT ALL...I over tipped!

Let’s see. About eleven bucks for a mediocre reuben and anemic fries-mostly burnt. Had to wait to get initial service. Music was a CD tracking of the Mama’s and Papa’s because they are too cheap to buy a music service. No happy hour. No special that I could see. The employees acted like if they were on suicide watch. I did like the building, though. Too bad I can’t eat brick.

Reuben

Taste was okay, portions were not that great and service SUCKED.

June 5, 2012

Love the Decor

Good comfort food and Good decor that keeps kids attention. A few fun toys.
January 25, 2011

Boring & Worse

I will never be back for your boring food and terrible service.Way to make everything worse. It's bad enough that I had to find out that my bank disabled my debit card because of fraud when I was trying to pay. But the way your staff…

Breakfast Lunch Seafood

Endolyne Joe's  Restaurant Reviews

Endolyne Joe's is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Endoline Joes Fauntleroy, Endoline Joes Menu, Endoline Joes Seattle, End O Line Joes Menu, Endoline Joes Restaurant, Indaline Joes, Seattle, Endoline Joes, and Endoylne Joe's Restaurant.