Enlai Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, American, American Chinese

Enlai Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, American, and American Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"They have very good food everything I've ordered so far has been excellent everything is always very hot and their service is very friendly and fast"
"Fast good food and reasonable first Chinese restaurant I ever tried and still keep coming back "
"Friendly staff and good food"
  • 5/23/2017

Pros
  • 4/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from New Lenox, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 12/17/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2016

A Chinese food lover from New Lenox, IL tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A diner from San Clemente, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/26/2016

A diner from New Lenox, IL tried it.

• 9/18/2015

A Chinese food lover from Joliet, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/20/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

melizabeth0411 photo

melizabeth0411

New Lenox, IL

YUM! :)

I usually really hate Chinese food, but this place is amazing. I eat here often. The service is fast, and the workers are friendly. But best of all, the food is awesome. To me, the food just has more flavor than any other Chinese food I’ve eaten! I would strongly recommend this restaurant to others!

Crab rangoons

You get 10 of these for just $3.95, and they are REALLY good.

House Special Lo Mein

This is a quart of food, but you can also get it in a pint, which is only $4.40. Again, very good

Vicki photo

Vicki

Joliet, IL

Good Food And Fast!

Me and my son went there after renting videos and the food was so so fast! I just got the house Fried Rice whichI I wish had more meat but it was very tasty! My son got a combo platter and couldnt finish it! Try it out! They have so many items you need to scan the menu for at least 15 unless you go there and know exactly what you want ahead of time!!!!

House fried rice

Wish it had more meat! Shrimp actually!

Combo platter

My boy loved it and couldnt finish it egg roll pork fried rice and chop suey! I think he only wanted the chop sticks actually!

Chinese American American Chinese

Enlai Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Enlai Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of New Lenox Township.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants In New Lenox Illinois, En Lai New Lenox Il, En Lai New Lenox, Enlai Chinese Restaurant, En Lai New Lenox Menu, Enlai Chinese Restaurant Menu, and Enlai New Lenox.