3000 Junction Rd
Madison, WI 53717

Eno Vino Wine Bar and Bistro

Cuisine: Tapas, Small plates, Romantic

Eno Vino Wine Bar and Bistro is a Tapas, Small plates, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/12/2013

A Tapas chowhound from Madison, WI tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

ericatmeow photo

ericatmeow

Madison, WI

Awesome!

I went here for my birthday and had a fabulous meal! We choose a number of smaller dishes and each one was delicious. Would definately return and bring some friends!

shellbell78 photo

shellbell78

Kenosha, WI

OMG! The pheasant!!!

This was my third time here with my husband. We make it a point to stay in Madison once or twice a year just to have an excuse to eat here. This time, however, didn’t quite live up to our expectations. The atmosphere was dark and romantic as always but the service was less then stellar considering the $150 we spent on wine, 4 tapas, and after dinner drinks. Don’t get me wrong; if we’d received that kind of service at, say, an Applebee’s, it would have been just fine. But the waiters complaining loudly about someone in the kitchen as they cleared the table next to us was distracting and annoying. Our waitress was polite enough, I suppose, but our previous experiences there had included the services of 2 delightful waitresses who clearly knew where they worked and what that meant to the customers. Having said that, the food was, as always, phenomenal, and OMG! The pheasant!!! It was our third dish and it was served atop a pumpkin risotto. The risotto had a nice flavor but, unfortunately, it was undercooked (crunchy). We sent the risotto back, after making sure to snag every morsel of that incredible pheasant. We were sadly disappointed when we still had to pay the $27 for the pheasant/risotto dish, I would have liked a small percentage off or at least a new, less expensive dish comped in order to acknowledge the mistake by the kitchen. All in all, I would return, expectations slightly lowered thanks to the waitstaff, but the food is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone willing to invest $75 to $150 in a (mostly) wonderful experience for two.

georgiajohnson photo

georgiajohnson

Chicago, IL

ROMANTIC

I was on a date with a delicious man and he brought me to this wonderfully delicious restaurant. Dark, a little loud, but creates a sense of needing to be closer together. Also all the small platings were great for sharing and encouraged conversation.
The Chilean sea bass was AMAZING and the wine list is HUGE!!

Chilean sea Bass

Tasty, salty, wonderful, could have just eaten that…. AMAZING

I could own this place after my third visit. I love all o...

I could own this place after my third visit. I love all of the great “small plates” to share with friends. The wine list is awesome also. I have a “table” and a great server. I am always excited to go for a nice night out.

Tapas Small plates Reservations

Eno Vino Wine Bar and Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Eno Vino Wine Bar and Bistro is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Eno Vino Middleton Wi, Eno Vino Menu, Eno Vino Middleton, Eno Vino Reviews, Eno Vino Madison Wisconsin, Eno Vino, and Eno Vino Madison Wi.