2308 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Envoy

Neighborhoods: Avenues West
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Traditional

Envoy is a American, Pub Food, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Service and food quality."
  • 10/19/2014

Pros
    Service and food quality.
Tigercobra photo

Tigercobra

Mequon, WI

Fantastic brunch

Went there for there sunday brunch and thought it was great. It is a buffet but they bring you two dishes at a time. You pay a flat fee plus beverages and you can order as much as you want. The dish options are unique and are good portion size. They also have a made to order omlette station. The staff was curtious and very good.

juliemilwaukee photo

juliemilwaukee

Good Brunch

What a well-kept secret for a Sunday brunch. Lovely dining room. I love to eat with linens! The hostess was very nice! Upon being seated, we were told we could order dishes-normally 3 at a time. The dishes come out on small plates. I loved that one is given small portions, so that one can try many different dishes. The French toast was to die for! I highly recommend that dish. A few of my table companions stated their food was a bit warm-especially the prime rib. My dishes were fantastic. The egg dishes were wonderful. I loved the green eggs and ham. The pesto was very good. The waffle was great and the fruit was so tasty! I loved the whipped cream on the waffle. You can have an omelette made however you desire. This is a place to go for a Sunday brunch!

Crab Cake Benedict at Envoy

Crab Cake Benedict

What a treat! Great crab cake! Make sure to get this dish when you go for brunch!

cinnamongirl photo

cinnamongirl

Great place for Brunch

This was my second time having brunch at Envoy, and I will be back again! My favorite dishes were the Cinnamon Brûlée French toast, and the green eggs and ham, that get its very green color from pesto they mix in with the eggs. I also ordered the baked mac and cheese, as did a few others in the group, and we all agreed that we wouldn’t have to order it again.

topped with whipped vanilla cheesecake, strawberries, bananas and a graham cracker puree - Cinnamon Brulee Battered French Toast at Envoy

Cinnamon Brulee Battered French Toast

eryngo photo

eryngo

Great for groups!

We were a group of eleven and Lynn set us up at two different tables, each with our own server. It was the perfect setup and I really liked the fact that we were at two rounds instead of one long table (which makes conversation very difficult). We were there for the $16.95 per person, all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch… if our party would have been larger (say, 24-ish) we would have been served family style for a slightly higher cost per person.

So this place has great food, good service and is obviously equipped to handle large parties in an attentive, organized way that does not compromise the quality of the experience. Highly recommended!

Prime Rib

We all agreed… great flavor but fairly tough and served… well, I say room temperature but others said cold. We mentioned this to Lynn when she stopped by to check on us and she was very apologetic. She mentioned it to the kitchen and it was a non-issue after that… everything else came out piping hot.

Smoked Salmon at Envoy

Smoked Salmon

Mmm! Salmon was fall-apart tender (I think sometimes smoked salmon can get stringy), generous portion of cream cheese and capers, and the pickled onions were a fantastic complement!

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Breakfast

I’ve eaten breakfast here and it’s good but it’s nothing different than what you can get at other restaurants for breakfast food. But it’s a neat place so check it out.

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Nice brunch

I heard about the brunch through some friends. They call it small plate dining because the portions are about 1/2 normal size. I typically dislike brunches because they are buffet style, but this concept was much better while still offering all you could eat.
I highly recommend you make a reservation as the day that I went they were completely booked and turning people away.
They also offer free parking and a shuttle to major attractions nearby. Not only can you eat some great food but also save if you are going to a festival at the Summerfest grounds.
The great part about the Envoy’s brunch is that you can choose 2-3 totally different selections and still not feel like you ate too much.
Be sure to check out the hotel lobby its really neat.

Spinach & Goat cheese omelet

Very flavorful for a healthy menu item, my only complaint would be not enough spinach.

American Pub Food Traditional

Envoy  Restaurant Reviews

Envoy is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Envoy Restaurant Milwaukee, Envoy Brunch Menu, Envoy Restaurant Menu, Envoy Milwaukee, Envoy Menu, Envoy Restaurant Menu Milwaukee, Www.Envoyrestaurant.Com, and Envoy Restaurant Milwaukee Menu.