Eric's Greek American Deli

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Deli

Eric's Greek American Deli is a Greek, Lunch, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"very good food, but the salad had a dead grasshopper in it.."
"Fantastic"
"Yummy in my tummy"
"It was delicious"
"The food was good"
"Chicken Marsala is out of this world"
Cons
"washing vegtables"
  • 5/22/2017

A Greek food lover from Vineland, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    very good food, but the salad had a dead grasshopper in it..
    Cons
    washing vegtables
  • 3/19/2017

A diner from Wyalusing, PA tried it.

• 9/10/2016

A Greek chowhound from Vineland, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016

A Greek food lover from Vineland, NJ tried it.

• 11/24/2015

A Greek food lover from Vineland, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/05/2015

A Greek food lover from Edison, NJ tried it.

• 6/17/2015

A Greek chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/19/2015

A Greek food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015

A Greek food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Yucky_Blech photo

Yucky_Blech

Vineland, NJ

Surprisingly Upsetting

Today I paid $7.48 for a Bacon Egg and Cheese! $7.48@#$ It didn’t even include potatoes!!! The sandwich had 2 slices of bacon and undercooked eggs. I hate runny whites. I checked out the take out menu and the only thing equivalent in price on the breakfast menu was for most gigantic breakfast platter they serve with the works- I understand the sandwich was on a long roll but I still only got 2 slices of bacon and all of the other sandwiches were $3.99. If I’m paying double for the sandwich why was there only 1 skinny strip of bacon on each half?

I usually love Erics Chicken Souvlaki and Greek salad with FF for $1 more than this sandwich but that really burnt me. When I’m done being disappointed, I may eat here again but it will NEVER be for breakfast. I could’ve eaten at Denny’s cheaper with cooked eggs!

I like their food but they often forget my salad dressing with my office delivery and now this? I’m disappointed. I’ll have to return to the Olympia for my Greek salads… :(

At least it only took 2 minutes to serve a raw egg sandwich.

Bacon Egg & Cheese

Raw. Runny Whites. Gross. Skimpy on the bacon—2 slices. Waste of $8.

Batona photo

Batona

Millville, NJ

Good Eats

At my former building we began ordering takeout from here. I liked the food. Then many of us began dining here after meetings downtown. The decor is nothing; this used to be a pharmacy. The food is very good.

One can easily come in and get a sandwich and go. But delving a bit deeper one can come up with some excellent dishes. The salads are huge. Despite a big appetite, the salads are enough for two.

One will dine on paper placemats with local advertising, but enjoy some broccoli rabe while you do. ;)

May 29, 2008

Support Your Local Deli

I go to Eric's Deli every morning for breakfast. Prices are reasonable for me to do so. Deli is very clean and you can also choose to eat inside if you like.
April 22, 2008

Tasty

I go here every day after the gym. They have a great selection of healthy salads that are great. Thier garden salad with grilled veggies is very tasty, and their grilled chicken salad is amazing!

Greek Takeout Lunch

Eric's Greek American Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Erik's Deli Menu Vineland Nj, Erics Deli Vineland Nj Menu, Erics Deli Vineland, Erik's Deli Vineland Nj, Erik's Deli Vineland Nj Menu, Erica Deli Vineland Nj Menu, Eric's Restaurant Vineland Nj, Erik's Deli Vineland, and Menu Erics Restuarant Vineland Nj.