4380 Sw Macadam Ave

Alicia_B photo

Alicia_B

Beaverton, OR

Find someone else!

It seems that all the negative reviews of this vendor have been removed… coincidence? However, I managed to read one before it was removed and it had mentioned that Erik Berntsen was overrated. I would have to concur with this comment. Erik did NOT spend a lot of time on my appointment like others have so graciously vowed. He rushed through the appointment and discounted my opinions on MY OWN eyebrows. He also does NOT know his techniques and is extremely unknowledgeable in his own trade/expertise. I would definitely NOT recommend him and advise to keep looking. He is grossly overpriced for his mediocre service, and will run the other direction if you confront him with his shortcomings. Ladies and gentlemen, this is a service that you will have to live with for the rest of our life. Please make sure you do your homework and listen to my warning, there are more better equipped professionals and Erik Berntsen is not one of those.

City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Erik Berntsen at Studio One  Restaurant Reviews

Erik Berntsen at Studio One is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Erik Berntsen Reviews, Studio One Eric Burntsen Portland, Review For Erik Studio One, Erik Studio One, Eric Berntsen At Studio One, Erik Berntsen At Studio One Complaints, Reviews For Eric Berntsen, Erik Berntsen At Studio One, and Alicia Berntsen.