Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant

Call (Between MO-47/Madison Ave and MO-47)

Cuisine: Mexican

October 8, 2008

Delicious and Cheap! My two favs!

The food is wonderful and the prices are amazing! The service is helpful and friendly! I have always liked what I ordered, and if there was a problem it was fixed fast! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a delicious meal at a fair…
October 2, 2008

great place

This is a good Mexican restaurant, they have good food and good service. If you and your wife both get a quesadilla and nurse the chips, you can leave full for around $10.
October 2, 2008

Restaurant

The first few times I ate at El Nopal the food and service was great. Then it suddenly went downhill. Everytime since my food is cold when I get it and I'm lucky if I ever get a refill on my drink. Not worth the money.

Mexican Parking

Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/16/2016 A diner from IN tried it.

• 1/24/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from Washington, MO tried it.

People found this by searching for: Ernesto Mexican In Washington Mo Menu, Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant Washington, Ernestos Mexican Restaurant Washington Mo, Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant Washington Mo, Ernestos Washington Mo, Ernestos Menu Washimgton, Mo, Ernesto's Washington Mo, Ernestos Mexican Restaurant In Washington Mo Whats On Their Menu, and Ernestos Washington Mo Review.