Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant

Call (Between MO-47/Madison Ave and MO-47)

Cuisine: Mexican

October 8, 2008

Delicious and Cheap! My two favs!

The food is wonderful and the prices are amazing! The service is helpful and friendly! I have always liked what I ordered, and if there was a problem it was fixed fast! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a delicious meal at a fair…
October 2, 2008

Restaurant

The first few times I ate at El Nopal the food and service was great. Then it suddenly went downhill. Everytime since my food is cold when I get it and I'm lucky if I ever get a refill on my drink. Not worth the money.
October 2, 2008

Great Mexican, OK Service

El Nopal boasts cheap, Mexican food in a festive and casual atmosphere. It's a great place to go with the family during the weekend.\r \r However, beware the service! It can be very slow, and orders can be inaccurate from time to time.

Mexican Parking

Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/06/2016 A diner from Washington, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/24/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from O Fallon, MO tried it.

People found this by searching for: Ernesto's Washington Mo, Ernesto's Washington Mo Menu, Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant Washington Mo, Ernestos Menu Washimgton, Mo, Ernestos Mexican Restaurant Washington Mo, Ernestos Washington Mo Review, and Ernestos Mexican Restaurant In Washington Mo Whats On Their Menu.