7211 Austin St, #281
Forest Hills, NY 11375-5354

Erotic Bakery USA

(Between 72nd Rd and 72nd Ave)

Neighborhoods: Forest Hills
Cuisine: Bakeries, Catering

Erotic Bakery USA is a Bakeries and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/26/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Alliance, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

abbybird12 photo

abbybird12

I work and live in Manhattan New York City, Looking forwar

I work and live in Manhattan New York City, Looking forward to a bachelorette party for my sister, in Las Vegas Nevada with an adult x-rated cake.

We had a bachelorette erotic party in Las Vegas two weeks ago during the holiday season. I was not sure an erotic cake could be found, but to my surprise, the bakery in Las Vegas came through with flying colors. The cake was immense, tasted first-rate, and looked superior to the photo on the web site. I would highly recommend this site for all exotic cakes, anywhere in the USA. One more thing heads up to my sales person

erotic cakes at Erotic Bakery USA

erotic cakes

kimball827cathy photo

kimball827cathy

New York, NY

I'm in LOVE this NYC exotic bakery!

I’m in LOVE this NYC exotic bakery!

I have ordered 4 times now from them and working on the 5th as we speak. Every experience I have had with them has been 5-star! Aside from the professionalism and creativity I think what I am most overwhelmed by is the fact that you would think having a cake that has so many colors and designs wouldn’t taste good but the cakes are AMAZING! Every cake I have ordered was enjoyed by everyone! Everyone always asks me about cakes now since ordering from them. I’ve even ordered from 2 different states. I lived in NY and moved to NJ and have had cakes in both states! Keep up the good work! Cathy• • •

madkem918 photo

madkem918

Lake Worth, FL

This was a Bachelorette party in Miami Beach Florida that kn

This was a Bachelorette party in Miami Beach Florida that knocked the socks off my guest with an erotic cake from the Miami store.

We put our Adult bachelorette party in Miami Beach together in five hours flat, for our sister and found a hotel on Collins, and then the hotel suggested the Erotic bakery of Miami Beach Florida, for a exotic sweet. They said the bakery never let their guest down, for an erotic cake.

The girl and I called them after seeing the Eroticbakery USA site with thousands of photos. I can’t understand how they have such a great selection. The exotic man cake we picked out had jeans, pecks, abs to die for, and one very long dipper standing up, wow.

The delivery came three hours after the first call. The delivery of the erotic cake came one hour early, and all went wow. Can you believe this an adult erotic cake, delivered in Miami Florida beach in a few hours customized, and ready to bite? I highly recommend these guys, and James was a doll. A special thanks to the Erotic bakery in Miami beach, Florida especially James….

thesneekpeek346 photo

thesneekpeek346

Greenwich, CT

Christmas Gingerbread Bakery USA took good care of us before

Hi I just want to say New York Christmas Gingerbread Bakery USA took good care of us before the holiday crunch came upon us here In New York City.

I went to http://www.cakes3.com/gingerbread.htm , called the sales person George in NYC, he was right on the nose with the details I ask. He also asked the questions that I didn’t think of. The details of this house was i wanted The Gingerbread style christmas house to look similar to my brownstone in New York City. . I was expecting a delivery some time at the end of the season, instead I found that the Gingerbread Special design was ordered, finished and delivered as early as i wanted.

It came out so close; I placed an extra order for presents of all my friend and business associates in New York, New Jersey, California, and Chicago, and Atlanta. I expect the same excellence that I can see every day in my living room in New York City. Thanks to your indulgence on the phone with me, my holiday shopping is done early.

paige453harris photo

paige453harris

Warner Springs, CA

I work and live in Los Angeles California Used this Christma

I work and live in Los Angeles California Used this Christmas Custom Gingerbread House Bakery last year for my corporate customers here in California, and I have set up this years repeat order for 22 states and 40 Custom Gingerbread different styled Houses for the Christmas Holiday season, the parliamentary photo, sketches, and Gingerbread Christmas Houses look superb.

So in 2013 this Gingerbread Christmas house Bakery made 10 Giant jumbo Gingerbread houses, all decked out for the Christmas holiday season. Our company used them for gifts to the executives, and One Huge one for the head honcho. This year we started a project of corporate gifts to our respective clients across the United States. We have clients On the east coast, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Washington Dc area, Georgia, and Massachusetts. The Midwest our clients are from Saint Lewis Missouri, Dallas Texas, and Chicago Illinois. Our west coast customer is mostly home base California, and some in Las Vegas, and Phoenix Arizona. I mention these states to show what reach this Christmas Gingerbread Bakery has for their Ginger houses.

To wrap this comment up, skilled, conferrable, and extremely efficient, is a description i would use for this Christmas Custom Ginger bread house bakery. I have seen detailed order forms; sketches that are drawn like no other, photos of stages of all the models, all dead line are meet with professional timing. If i can say I have no hesitation this is the place for us in coming events for our future Christmas Gingerbread Holiday gifts.

joythethe4564576 photo

joythethe4564576

This is a wonderful Gingerbread house Bakery of New York Cit

This is a wonderful Gingerbread house Bakery of New York City and New Jersey. Our experience with them last year was top shelf.

We had a large Gingerbread project last year in New Jersey, to order a replica of our corporate building, and delivered to many of our top distributors in The New York City, Brooklyn, Bronx, and New Jersey areas.
We called this month and arranged for this years Ginger Bread House Christmas project. We contracted over thirty, models that will look like each of our corporate distributors disconnect ones for each company, the Gingerbread Bakery took the order, went through it all in Three phone calls, produced a contract, Diagrams, set up payment, as professional as last years Gingerbread Christmas House order. Might I add at this time, a week later we had our first model in the New Jersey Newark office, to approve, and as I said, top shelf, again. Between contracts, sketches, diagram, and attention to such detail, I am so impressed with this company, I am ordering for my self a personal giant custom model of my home in New Jersey, for My Christmas Gingerbread House

judyfisher310 photo

judyfisher310

Miami, FL

I came to Miami Beach Florida for a bachelorette party this

I came to Miami Beach Florida for a bachelorette party this summer and used this Exotic Bakery for my cousin Miami Beach party.
It was beautiful cake we got in Miami Beach Florida! Rarely does a blind order exceed expectations. George, explained in detail, how the cake would look and faxed a detailed illustration. When a last minute change was needed, it was done. Not only was the cake nice and raunchy it was absolutely delicious. Kudos to the Baker! Everyone was taking pictures of the adult cake treat and falling all over themselves. What would have been a ho hum party revved up thanks to the Erotic Bakery of Miami Beach. And thank you George and staff for being there every step of the way and turning out a fantastic product!

kimjacobs917 photo

kimjacobs917

We have thanks to Erotic Bakery Atlanta Georgia,

We have thanks to Erotic Bakery Atlanta Georgia, Imagine a cake smooth shaped, perfect tasting, and on time, then double that.

I live and work in Atlanta Georgia, growing up with my sister I never thought i would be buying a dick cake for my little sisters bachelorettes party ever. So i had a day to plan the cake, called the local number in Atlanta, Sally was my sales girl. Curious, efficient, and she knew all the right questions. The erotic bakery delivered a male shaped torso exotic bachelorette cake to love. We were the envy of the girls, posted all the photo on my Facebook acct. Got so many likes, people loved all the exotic cups with male shapes on them. What a great bakery in Atlanta Georgia, will use for all my events…

lizkurcz364 photo

lizkurcz364

Dallas, TX

Raves and kudos to the erotic bakery of Las Vegas love them

Raves and kudos to the erotic bakery of Las Vegas love them now.

I am from Dallas Texas, and was on a vacation in Las Vegas for a bachelorette party last month on the strip looking for a last minute erotic cake. We stayed on the strip in Las Vegas, and needed a bachelorette cake for the same day. I went on the erotic web site, found a cool cake. Called them, spoke to Sal at the store; he was confident, that all was going to be done by that afternoon. Delivery was at the bell desk by 3pm, and the cake top shelf. Looks, taste, style, all top of the line

judyreeves593 photo

judyreeves593

We reside in Las Angeles Beverly hills, and we were on our w

We reside in Las Angeles Beverly hills, and we were on our way to Las Vegas. In the car we decide to get an bachelor erotic cake same day.

When I came across this web site cakes3 dot com, and it said one hour notice any cake any time, I tested their limits. We where five hours from the strip club off the strip in Las Vegas, I called the bakery and from start to finish it took fifteen minutes. They explained the order process, and with the phones in the car, they showed me all of their styles and cakes, we choice, paid for it, and they sent us an electronic contract by email. Well we pulled in to the club, and the management met us and notified the cake was on the table waiting for us.

My girl friends were astonished by all the details, that they put into the male member on the male torso. It was perfection bachelorette erotic cake. Thanks to the staff, and special thanks to sue, my person best friend for all my party cakes for now on.

annpare673 photo

annpare673

I am Ann from Brooklyn Queens New York city. I needed a rus

I am Ann from Brooklyn Queens New York city. I needed a rush erotic cake in down town New York City same day.

I called this guy; his name is George after chatting with him on a web site. They got the call from me on Saturday at 3pm. My bachelorette erotic cake was for the same night delivery either Brooklyn or Manhattan. I live in Brooklyn; the party was in New York Downtown at 10pm. I wanted a naked man cake fully exposed. I almost dared him that there is no way their advertisement was true, any cake in one hour. He was so cool, calm, and asked questions as if it was second nature, and possible. I went along, figuring what I can loose. I went through the order process, and five hours later, I got an email with the erotic cake that was delivered on time to the New York City club on time. So thumbs up, and big thank you to The erotic Bakery USA.

daltondavis6543 photo

daltondavis6543

Brooklyn, NY

It was a pleasure dealing with this erotic bakery of Brookly

It was a pleasure dealing with this erotic bakery of Brooklyn New York.

I cannot praise the bakery in New York enough. We needed a rush same day cake, in Brooklyn, Queens Area of New York. I called in the morning, and George was the best. He was professional, curious, and efficient. All was fine. The cake was delivered to our Brooklyn New York apartment on time. Cake even tasted great. The look was outstanding. A Big thumbs up for George and the crew at the erotic bakery Brooklyn New York.

burtross765 photo

burtross765

Erotic bakery Brooklyn New York delivered a cake

The phone call came in from my friends to set up this party in two days before the weekend in Brooklyn new York. I got the strippers, strip club, and party set up. Until it came to the erotic cake for the bachelor party. I went on this bakery site; found they have dozens of stores in Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan to choose from.

The process was a bit interesting. Called a staff member at the bakery in Brooklyn, she took the order, sent me over an order form to go over, and I approved it. Then the day of the party, they emailed me a photo of my cake. I approved it; the erotic cake was delivered to the strip bar, in Brooklyn new York. In all the process was smooth and flawless. I give full kudos to the erotic bakery of Brooklyn New York, thumbs up, for a job well done. Thanks.

parisreed369 photo

parisreed369

Miami, FL

Erotic Bakery went out of their way in Miami Beach Florida t

Erotic Bakery went out of their way in Miami Beach Florida to succeed in making our bachelorette party on the strip extremely cool.

In Miami Beach, the adult bakery team went through hoops to bring a custom erotic cake to my party on Collins ave. to the club in Miami Beach Florida. I can tell you George my sales person walked me through all the right questions, about the cake, and knew all the right answers to get the job done. When I called the Erotic Bakery Miami it was four hours to the party, and I appreciated all the professional service and experience. My party loved the cake, and the taste. I am impressed.

cogeranne photo

cogeranne

We had a bachelorette exotic adult cake in Philadelphia Penn

We had a bachelorette exotic adult cake in Philadelphia Pennsylvania hard and tasty to lick and suck.

Ok, the exotic bakery delivered a terrific bachelorette cake in Philadelphia Pennsylvania right on queue, at our bachelorette party last weekend. I admire the professionalism, and promptness of the staff at the adult bakery. They knew all the right questions, and the correct answers, and came through with a long hard cooock cake. We all couldn’t be happier with their service.

gaylenovak345 photo

gaylenovak345

I live in New York Manhattan; I work in Brooklyn New York. I

I live in New York Manhattan; I work in Brooklyn New York. I bought A Christmas custom Gingerbread Decorated House from this Bakery. I have used this bakery for a custom cake and a Custom Gingerbread house last year, they were perfection. This year my company hired them for a replica of our corporate home building, to be sent across the country in fifteen states, Washington DC, Maryland, Miami Florida, New Jersey, Atlanta Georgia and so on, with company logos, and corporate seals, we are happy with the meticulous work. The mock ups are all going well. I have started to see the Christmas Gingerbread houses coming out; they all look close to another. I have found them to be smart, professional, and prompt, with all their promises. The season looks to be very festive, and we are going to keep them in mind for future projects.

amyfalk234 photo

amyfalk234

In Christmas Gingerbread houses are here for any state and

The Christmas Gingerbread houses are here for any state and they deliver.

We have a big corporate project this year. I used this Gingerbread bakery site before, for a custom Christmas ginger bread house last year in New York. They came through with a gingerbread house that resembles my home. So this year I put them to work on a corporate project. We want to send to all of our associates across the country a model that looks similar to our corporate office out of gingerbread. They sent out preliminary Christmas gingerbread houses to New York, Las Vegas, Atlanta Georgia, and Pennsylvania Philadelphia. All of them were a bit different but past perfection. They have the gig; keep you posted soon as the final Christmas Gingerbread house is done.

mistybrown7651 photo

mistybrown7651

In Miami Beach Florida, I bought this erotic bachelorette pa

In Miami Beach Florida, I bought this erotic bachelorette party cake from this bakery and the deliver.

Want to say a vote of thanks for the Erotic Bakery of Miami Beach Florida. They came through with my best buds exotic adult cake last week. Delivery went well. The cake was waiting for me at the Hotel on Collins ave. The exotic cake looked as good if not better than there thousands of photos on their site. The Girl that took the order knew all the right moves, and came through with exotic flying colors.

angelasing123 photo

angelasing123

Atlanta, NY

I thought the erotic bakery of Atlanta Georgia was wonderful

I thought the erotic bakery of Atlanta Georgia was wonderful for our birthday exotic cake.

I thought they were awesome. I was looking to get my boyfriend a boobie cake as a special surprise for his 30th birthday party. I spent weeks online looking for a bakery in my area . . .Atlanta Georgia .that would do an exotic cake. I had looked at the website for Exotic Bakery and was hesitant to call and see whether it was legit. I spoke to Joe, the manager, who was extremely friendly and helpful. He answered all of my questions in relation to size needed, flavoring, delivery, price, etc. and about 2 days before the actual party I decided to place the order. Delivery was easy and painless, the cake looked GORGEOUS , almost too perfect to cut and it tasted AMAZING! It was definitely the hit of my party. Joe called before, during and after delivery and kept me informed every step of the way, which is was greatly appreciated. I would ABSOLUTELY order from Erotic bakery of Atlanta Georgia for any other party I would throw!! See my profile picture for the exact picture of the cake I had made for my bfs bday!

kimrubin900 photo

kimrubin900

Beverly Hills, CA

This is a fabulous exotic cake; I am impressed with the Beve

This is a fabulous exotic cake; I am impressed with the Beverly Hills California La .adult cake bakery and they deliver within 30 miles from Beverly Hills La.

I want all you bloggers to hear about the cake from California exotic bakery. We had a birthday party cake and all was cool. How do I say thanks, this bakery helped with all the details, delivery, size, and shape, and what an erotic shape, loved the cake, and the service. I already have another cake in mind for my sister’s bachelorette party this summer. The exotic bakery cake place told me about a cake that squirts water out of the head of the cake. The one I got this past weekend was called, “the exploding Dick cake”. You touch the head of the erotic cake, and it pops, with a balloon filled with cream. Everyone was surprised with this cake, toddles for now.

roniwhite12 photo

roniwhite12

Brooklyn, NY

I was impressed with the exotic bachelorette bakery in New Y

I was impressed with the exotic bachelorette bakery in New York after a wonderful job on my bachelorette exotic cake, also the delivery and looks and taste.

We were a bit late calling the bakery in Manhattan the same day for a cake that night in Brooklyn or Queens New York. I spoke to Joyce in the bakery sales, she was considerate, efficient, and knew all the right questions for my bachelorette exotic cake for that same night. I got the cake delivered to a restaurant in Queens New York, after a few questions and answers, on the phone. My girl friends were astonished on how the bachelorette cake looked so was I. I can’t find fault in a bakery that can deliver a custom exotic cake on the same day to any time and place of our choosing, can you?

mackylace224 photo

mackylace224

Flushing, NY

I live in Brooklyn New York; we are having a Bachelorette pa

I live in Brooklyn New York; we are having a Bachelorette party in Queens New York, and finally ending up in Manhattan New York City.

I heard of this bachelorette exotic bakery from my friends bachelorette party, last month in Manhattan New York city. The bakery was right on the nose with the cake design. From the bakery crew that took my order in Queens New York, to the delivery people in Manhattan, they all did a top job. The cake design was incredible, and I loved the cream Cuming out of the head, ha-ha. I give them a real thumbs up for the New York city’s exotic bakery staff and crew.

sallyford245 photo

sallyford245

I am Sally from La California, and what I can say about this

I am Sally from La California, and what I can say about this exotic bakery is they have it on the ball.
Our bachelorette party was a grand success from the bakery point of view I love them. I live in San Francisco, and out bachelorette, party was in Las Angeles. I was taking care of by the staff from top to bottom. They knew all the right questions for our cake to be a triumph. They have a tremendous selection, thousands of cakes on their site. They deliver the cake anywhere twenty-four seven. One final note the cake tasted pretty dam good. Thumbs up for the bakery in Las Angeles, they crew did it all.

janeforest333 photo

janeforest333

Dallas, TX

I am so thrilled with the Dallas bachelorette bakery here in

I am so thrilled with the Dallas bachelorette bakery here in Texas They have three locations.

I am from San Antonio Texas. I want to tell you about the bakery in Fort Worth or Arlington Texas that made me a custom cake for our bachelorette party. We got such service, and what a cake, big is the word for it. The looks and style were long and far from lean. They came on time for my delivery, right to the door of the restaurant. They chocolate moose top of the world. The design came out superb. I said it, in Dallas Texas this is the bakery for me.

jenisfine1 photo

jenisfine1

Beverly Hills, CA

We now have an exotic bakery in Las Vegas for our future bac

We now have an exotic bakery in Las Vegas for our future bachelorette party for now on.

So we set out for the bachelorette party in Las Vegas, last month. Coming from LA California I knew this was a sure thing. I went back to the custom bakery site I used for a party in Los Angeles last year. Found they do custom cakes all over the country twenty-four seven. So no problems with the order department, he was efficient courteous, and knew all the right questions. A few liberties in the jokes, however I never stopped laughing at the male part jokes. Ok, the cake arrived at the front desk, when he said it would, and I received a photo of the cake before it left the bakery in Las Vegas for my delivery on the strip. Thumbs up for all, will always rely on the bakery site here.

samdavis142 photo

samdavis142

Maimi, FL

I had a wow exotic cake for my best friend's bachelorette pa

I had a wow exotic cake for my best friend’s bachelorette party, in Miami Florida to die for.

We had a party in the nightclub on the strip in Miami Florida at our friend’s bachelorette party. I was the one who was assigned the adult cake for her bachelorette party in Miami Florida. I went to this web site and found hundreds of cakes, shapes styles and so realistic. The order process was finite and street forward. I was told all details, and they kept asking me if I understood what I was ordering. They sent me a contract; they supplied me with a photo of the cake before delivery. They also let me pick the time and place for the bachelorette cake to arrive in the club in Miami Florida. Everything went to a tee. We all loved the exotic, I looked look like I did a great job her. Thanks folks, I will order again.

lisasith657 photo

lisasith657

Beverly Hills, CA

Wow we got a custom Christmas gingerbread house delivered to

Wow we got a custom Christmas gingerbread house delivered to me in Las Angeles California.

I went to this web site cakes3 dot com, and they had a full assortment of Christmas custom gingerbread houses to deliver anywhere in the country. So, I ordered a few for friends in different states, Florida, California, New York, and Chicago. All the houses were already delivered. The family and friends that got my gift of a gingerbread house for Christmas this year loved them, and I was a hit. I never leave these comments on the web this time they deserve it.

amyhank1 photo

amyhank1

Philadelphia, PA

I found a custom gingerbread house bakery that matches house

I wanted an elaborate custom Christmas gingerbread home to look like a country house to be delivered to Philadelphia Pennsylvania for this holiday season. I came across this Christmas gingerbread bakery web site and gave them a try, for last and this holiday season, so I tried them again this year. Last years house was a perfect model of our home in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and it was envoy of all that saw it. This years order is for my cooperate building in east Hartford Connecticut, and we are giving them a real job, they have to match our building, and send over twenty copies in fifteen states. Sounds like a big job but I have confidence in them. They were professional, and took care of all the details, including delivery. The first sample is on its way soon to me, can’t wait.

bobmoore11 photo

bobmoore11

Christmas custom gingerbread house

Christmas custom gingerbread house is what I was looking for my corporate event last year, and I was please to find a nation wide bakery in the New York and New Jersey area.

They made us over fifty custom Christmas holiday gingerbread houses identical to our corporate building, with such detail that the response was over whelming. This was supposed to make an impression on our customers, however we got raves. The houses were shipped from New York, New Jersey, California, Arizonian, Florida, Canada, Washington, Vagina, Maryland, and so on. The unique, and similarity in the design, was worth all the prep work we put into this. Last minute requests, changes, and alteration all were accepted. So working with this corporation was a professional experience.

Therefore, this year I wanted a house for my Christmas event, personal. The staff was their friendly self’s, I preplanned all the design work; it was again a real pleasure. I am looking forward to a terrific Christmas custom gingerbread house this year in New York, and New Jersey.

cathyjones443 photo

cathyjones443

Phoenix, AR

Gingerbread house bakery USA was the bakery site

Gingerbread house bakery USA was the bakery site that made our Corporate Christmas holiday a success in over 30 states.

I live in Phoenix Arizona, last year we needed a Christmas Gingerbread custom house delivered to cities over the country, such as New York, Florida, Chicago, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Los Vegas, Canada, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington DC, and list goes on. We have a building that the corporation wanted to duplicate, and approached this bakery for a idea, they were innovative, and concerned with all the details. The most logistical dilemma was the delivery; we have offices in 42 states. They were great for this, with over two thousand stores to resource on, they were a great success. The custom Ginger bread Christmas houses were a success. All the clients loved them, we were the hit of all the offices. I am using them for a large event in New York City this year. We want a life size Ginger house, in Central park, and they are up to the task. I have seen the plans, and they are again up to the new job. I want to mention that they are making me a special Gingerbread house for me that look’s like my home in Arizona. A thanks is not enough of a sentiment.

lisadavis1122 photo

lisadavis1122

Orlando, FL

I had the most extreme exotic cake, on vacation in Orland

I had the most extreme exotic cake, on vacation in Orlando Florida;
I spent a wonderful night at my sister’s bachelorettes party, with this adult cake. The cake from this erotic bakery in Orlando Florida beats any exotic cake I have ever seen or tasted, not that I’ve seen many. I come from Boca Raton Florida, and I just found out they are available in every city in Florida, and every state in the US. Anyway as for the cake taste superb, and as for the look, judge for yourself. They made a hit for a long fellow at this party. Once again Thanks for the exotic cake in Orlando Florida.

susanross33 photo

susanross33

I was having a bachelorette party for my oldest sister in Lo

I was having a bachelorette party for my oldest sister in Los Angeles California, and I needed a exotic cake for her.

We have a sexy idea for a custom shaped bachelorette cake in Los Angeles California, for our party. When I found this Nation wide bakery online, I was amazed with the thousands of cakes that they can do. I also loved the bachelor cakes. They responded I quick time, a bit of paper work, however all went well. The one thing that stood out was the fact they can give you most of the cakes in one-hour, wow. Any way the cake was a success, and I was pleased.

chrisyoung1 photo

chrisyoung1

Queens, NY

I live in New York Manhattan. The bachelorette cakes are ter

I live in New York Manhattan. The bachelorette cakes are terrific at this bakery

The other day I woke up in New York and thought, it is my friend’s bachelorette party. She needs a cake with male genitals on it. I goggled “erotic cakes” and found Erotic Bakery USA. I ordered my best friend’s bachelorette cake from here, and it was beyond AWESOME!!! They had a large selection of cakes, flavors, and fillings. Jay the representative who helped to assist me with the ordering process was professional, friendly, and made the process simple. The cake was the talk of the night. We went to New Jersey for the bachelorette party that night with the cake in hand. when I need a dirty cake I know where I am going to order from. Hooray for male parts on the cake, we have a party in Las Vegas next month and this is the joint for our next party.

Odedkor photo

Odedkor

Menlo Park, CA

Their cakes are the best

And prices are reasonable too!

mimihurt11 photo

mimihurt11

I used this bakery in Atlanta Georgia, for A Christmas custo

I used this bakery in Atlanta Georgia, for A Christmas custom Gingerbread house for my holiday party last season.

Need another Christmas Gingerbread house in Atlanta Georgia again this holiday season and I called and found out they do much more. They have improved their variety, and custom work. The bakery pulled my house up on their programs, and viewed the shape and style to match up what this gingerbread house needs to look like. Best of all they gave me a computer-generated image of the final project before I ordered it. If nothing else, the experience was smooth and fun. My husband and I can’t wait to see the final product this year.

meralwhite22 photo

meralwhite22

I have been looking in Philadelphia Pennsylvania for a custo

I have been looking in Philadelphia Pennsylvania for a custom Christmas Ginger bread house for some time now, thank god finally found a site.

We are having a huge Christmas party. I found a Gingerbread house bakery in Philadelphia Pennsylvania to make a Ginger bread house to look like my home. I called them, Whitney was helpful, with email and map quest, they saw the house I want, and walked me through my order, like a professional. I enjoyed the time on the phone with her. I saw pictures by email of past work, and I am confident that the outcomes will a great success. Check back after the holidays I will keep you posted.

patgere22 photo

patgere22

Huntington, CA

Its was a great bachelorette adult erotic cake in California

Its was a great bachelorette adult erotic cake in California Beverly Hills Huntington area thanks to 866-396-8429, they came through perfect

I live in LA, and my cousin had a party on the strip where an exotic cake was needed. I used this web site once before in Arizona Phoenix. I called them one day before the bachelorette party. The girl was polite, informed, and knew just what we needed. The cake looked more like a man erected than my man is. His thing on the cake was big long, and attractive and fat. She loved the taste, and the party was a hit.

krisjones111 photo

krisjones111

Woodland Hills, CA

Hi had an big torso dick cake form the exotic bakery Usa in

Hi had an big torso dick cake form the exotic bakery Usa in Las Vegas Nevada on the strip Casino’s, grew up in Beverly hills California used them there for a bachelorette party cake, I had no idea that they are nationwide bakery that delivers anywhere.

We were on our way to Vegas, driving never the less, and we decided on an exotic cake for our girlfriends bachelorette’s party. I used this web site before called 866-396-8429. The bakery girl on the phone was courteous and very helpful, thanks god. I had no idea what I would buy, they did. Using them once before in woodland hills California for a bachelorette party for a friend, I trusted them. The cake was ready the same day. Bakery delivered it the strip, right to my hotel room. I loved the adult cake. It was the hit of the party that night. Many thanks .

julielacy766 photo

julielacy766

Living in New York City Manhattan, I knew a bachelorette exo

Living in New York City Manhattan, I knew a bachelorette exotic custom cake for my best friends party was going to be fun.

What I wasn’t ready for is where I was going to find a custom cake, I was will to travel to one end of New Jersey to New york city to find the erotic cake of her dreams. This web site is a ball, all the choices, all the shapes, sizes, and help was over whelming. The cake was delivered to the party hall, the bachelorette party went on, I brought the cake out, and all the guests were wide eyed, and laughed hysterically. They absolutely loved the crazy design I came up with, it was well worth the money and time of finding this site, I will use them next month for my birthday cake.

pambrown555 photo

pambrown555

Houston, TX

I in Huston Texas, went a story about an adult erotic bakery

I in Huston Texas, went a story about an adult erotic bakery in Huston Texas.

It was a few hours before my sister bachelorette party in Huston Texas, When I showed up at the bakery for my cake. They were closed, wow. What I did is a scram to the net for this eroticbakery USA web site. They kept promising don’t worry, Joyce took my call, made it all sound simple. She said that she get’s this type of call all the time. She took all my info, showed me on my phone, a huge amount of types, and exotic styles of cakes. I picked one out, within minutes got confirmation, by email, two and a half hours after my first call, the x-rated cake showed up. May I say I was skeptical, didn’t believe, now I can say they are tops, the cake looked cool, and even tasted good. Already ordered another cake from the erotic bakery of Huston Texas, thanks.

leepenny13 photo

leepenny13

In Atlanta Georgia I found a custom exotic cake for my best

In Atlanta Georgia I found a custom exotic cake for my best friends bachelorette party, sexy stuff.

I come from Atlanta Georgia, grew up here. I never knew you can get this adult cakes here in Georgia. I went to the web site. Ordered the adult cake on the phone. They delivered the custom cake to my club for me. They did this all within 10 hours, cool ha. Wow, this place rocks.

tonibrun22 photo

tonibrun22

Bachelorette exotic adult cake story in Philadelphia Pennsyl

Bachelorette exotic adult cake story in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

I went to an erotic bachelorette party in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, for my cousin from new York city. The entertainment was tops, surprising was the fact that when we got there no one thought of the cake. I used this place once before last minute for an erotic cake in New Jersey, and crossed my fingers. Went to there web site amazing named eroticbakery net, and found them open after 8pm. They took the order, and got the cake to us before ten pm, we were all impressed. The adult cake had shape and form, even cream squirting out of the top, all went stupendous. I tip my hat off to the service, and speed of this bakery chain, which as I see is all over the country, Thanks

bachelorette

Bachelorette exotic adult cake story in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

magieray111 photo

magieray111

Chicago, CA

Custom Ginger bread house from an exotic bakery in Chicago I

Hey I wanted an Custom Ginger bread house from an exotic bakery in Chicago Illinois for my big Christmas party to look like my country home.

Hi I was a little curious how this exotic bakery of Chicago Illinois was able to make such elaborate Christmas custom ginger bread houses all over the country. The pictures are immense, detailed and fine looking Christmas gingerbread houses. So I ordered it, they have sent me a perfect copy of my house. I am satisfied, and will be using them in my next affair.

gingerbread house christmas

Custom Ginger bread house from an exotic bakery in Chicago Illinois

lisasuna photo

lisasuna

Chicago, IL

We made the right choice in Chicago Illinois for an adult ty

We made the right choice in Chicago Illinois for an adult type bachelorette cake.

I am from Chicago Illinois area. We girls decided to throw a adult bachelorette party for our best friend, a Scholl teacher. We wanted to embarrass her with an exotic cake of some sort. We found the only site on line that carried fancy cakes like this across the united states let alone Chicago Illinois . They have hundreds of models cakes, they deliver, they were all good, cake tasted fine. Not like mama’s home cake, however it was delicious. Most important the looks and style was worth every penny.

sivontheco photo

sivontheco

Boca Raton, FL

Wow a bachelorette party in Boca Raton Florida

Wow a bachelorette party in Boca Raton Florida

The bachelorette party in Florida Boca Raton We were all coming from different parts of the country for a adult bachelorette party, some from Atlanta, Las Vegas, New York & Georgia all to Florida Boca Raton shores at our rented beach house. When I got there I realized the cake was missing from the goodies for this bachelorette party for my best friend. My sister told me that she was on the net and would find an exotic cake, and she found this site. Wow, is the only way to describe them, hundreds of photo’s, thousands of stores all across the country. I was sold before I got to the phone number. Called, ordering was a snap, Linda on the phone made it effortless, and smooth. Called us before and after the delivery, sent photo’s of the cake before delivery to approve. Can not get better than this. Cake was divine, looked better than I excepted, made me look great to the girls, get this, it even tasted superb. That’s that, I would like to mention that we all stayed up way past our bed time, and my hangover is still with me, hahah… Ta ta for now..

bachelorette

Erotic Bakery creates Adult Cakes, pastries and sells sex cookies and novelties for any occasion including Bachelor and bachelorette parties. Order an erotic cake. Always a crowd pleaser, you can order an erotic cake online from The Erotic Bakery. The Erotic Bakery is famous for our bachelorette party cakes, adult cakes, bachelorette party ideas, bachelorette novelties, and bachelorette games. Erotic Bakery, Adult Novelty Cakes. Erotic Cakes, Erotic Edibles, Erotic Chocolate, Erotic Cookies, Adult Themed Cakes, Adult Themed Cookies, Adult Themed Chocolates. Nationwide Service Custom erotic cakes and cookies for anniversary, birthday, bachelor or bachelorette parties.

jeanross222 photo

jeanross222

I highly recommend the Exotic Bakery of Chicago Illinois for

I highly recommend the Exotic Bakery of Chicago Illinois for your Bachelorette and specialty cake need.

I live in Downtown Chicago Illinois for most of my life. Never really needed an exotic cake before. When I found this web site, I was surprised to see such Varity, and wide coverage of Chicago and the state of Illinois. So I called at four in the morning, just came home from work, I am a nurse. Found to my surprise a nice girl on the other end. She arranged every detail including the delivery for my friends bachelorette’s party last week. All went perfect, and the cake looked & tasted fabulous. Thanks to the exotic Bakery of Chicago, our party was that much better. I highly recommend them for all specialty cakes and needs.

the cakes were wonderfull

juliecohen333 photo

juliecohen333

I remember in New York or New Jersey there is an exotic bake

I remember in New York or New Jersey there is an exotic bakery for bachelorette parties, I found it they came through with flying colors.

My cousin had a bachelorette party last week in New York; I went looking for this bakery on line. Found them!! They were courteous, prompt and very cool custom cakes, in shapes and sizes I loved. Joe was exceptional sales person, followed up on all details, even text me a photo of the cake for approval. They have store in all fifty states; I plan on using them in Las Vegas next year for my sister’s bachelorette party.

bachelorette

IN Alaska Atlantic city Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Canada Connecticut Colorado Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Las Vegas Nevada Los Angeles Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nassau Bahamas Ontario Paradise Island New Hampshire Nebraska New Jersey New Mexico New Orleans New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island San Francisco Savannah Seattle Washington South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Toronto Utah Virginia Vermont Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

maggiegrace1232 photo

maggiegrace1232

I live in Los Angeles California, have always used this site

Last week I went to bachelorette party for my future sister in law. Nice girl, however a bit picky. I called the number on the web site 866-396-8429, Shelia told me that they have affiliates in Toronto Canada, and they would delivery up to fifty miles. That made me the hit of the party. No one expected the exotic cake, but me and my gals. They made me look grand. Chalk one more cake up to the gal with the great disputation, and great taste in cakes.

erotic cakes at Erotic Bakery USA

erotic cakes

I live in Los Angeles California, I have always used this web site for my cakes in California, and loved, loved it.

tinafee33 photo

tinafee33

Las Vegas, NM

Bachelorette party in Las Vegas for all to see.

Bachelorette party in Las Vegas for all to see.

We gathered the girls from collage from New York, Arizona, California, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, a total of twelve girls, from all parts of the United States, all for the bachelorette party of all time in Las Vegas. All went well with the exotic cake from this erotic cake bakery web site in Las Vegas Nevada. Liked the service, especially likes how real it looked. The taste was like grandma made it, tasted like it came from a German bakery. All was top of the line; I tip my hat and will recommend them to every one

kakatyasher96 photo

kakatyasher96

Jersey City, NJ

We had an incredible adult bachelorette cake in New Jersey a

We had an incredible adult bachelorette cake in New Jersey at the casino thanks to the erotic bakery USA.

We live in Jersey City New Jersey, and my best friend from high school, was tying the knot, so we needed to throw a bachelorette party with an x-rated cake to die for. The bakery was assume, they took the order on the phone, like professionals, backing the conversation up with emails, and calls. Liked the delivery service also, they called before they came, and meet me in the lobby when they said they would. The cake turned out better than the photo on the site. Obviously very pleased with all aspects of the store, I am going to use them when I go to Washington DC next month for the girls night out. Extra q-toes to sally in the Jersey store she was a doll for all her follow ups.

zooeycage11 photo

zooeycage11

I found a Christmas custom gingerbread house, in Los Angeles

I found a Christmas custom gingerbread house, in Los Angeles California from a bakery I love.
I went to this bakery web site a month ago. I had a job to come up with a custom Christmas gingerbread house that would look like our corporate office building for my corporate event this month. The staff was curtious, afficent, and kept an eye on all the details. They just emailed me the proofs of the gingerbread house they are making for our company in Los Angeles California. My Exec’s are all content, and ordered a few more for the local parties that we are having at the satellite offices, in New York, Arizona, Florida, and New Jersey. I am in the pink, Christmas bonus is in the bag, thanks.

gingerbread house

lisafielding32 photo

lisafielding32

When I needed a custom Christmas corporate gingerbread house

I needed over fifty custom gingerbread houses of all things in the Chicago Illinois, Boca Raton Florida, New York, Atlanta Georgia, Denver Colorado, Las Vegas, Atlantic City New Jersey, Boston, Washington DC, Maryland, to mention a few, last month for a project at work. I found this web site; they had all kinds of custom Christmas gingerbread houses and custom corporate ginger bread houses, and exotic gingerbread ideas. They could copy my exact model of a corporate building. The best part we needed the gingerbread house delivered in over twenty states and they had stores all over the country that succeeded in providing us with what we needed and more. The gingerbread houses all looked similar, and had our specifications all built in. Some were equipped with lights, and moving parts, how cool is that, I already ordered for clients around the country as part of their Christmas bonuses this year, sure to be a big hit. Can’t thank this company enough, my hat is off to you..
When I needed a custom Christmas corporate gingerbread house in over twenty states, they did it all.

gingerbread house christmas

I needed a custom Christmas gingerbread house, or a custom gingerbread house copy of a corporate building, for a corporate event this year, in over fifteen states, any ideas where to find a custom gingerbread bakery that is in more than one state?

lindamedina4576 photo

lindamedina4576

Austin, AR

I’m from Austin Texas; we were having a dirty 30 party for o

I’m from Austin Texas; we were having a dirty 30 party for our cousin from Phoenix Arizona, so this web site had bachelorette cakes to die for.

I spoke to Ellen in the Round Rock Texas store; they were able to deliver from any store in a 50 mile radius to a business or a home 24/7, wow. Needless to say the delivery extra was a great touch; the cake was my main concern. She handled my order like a pro, knew what to ask, what to say, and a sense of humor. Kudos to Ellen, in the Round rock store in Texas, she gets a gold star. The cake arrived early, my mom loved it, it was sexy, and very graphic, just what I ordered, thanks again. Use the eroticbakery.net 866 396 8429 please they were terrific.

emilystone234 photo

emilystone234

Houston, TX

Dallas Texas, needed an adult cake for a friend’s bacheloret

I live in Huston Texas & grew up in Dallas Texas, needed an adult cake for a friend’s bachelorette party.

I had placed an order for the Mr. Tux dude To Stand Up cake for my best friend’s Bridal Shower in Houston Texas the day before the event. I had spoken with Joe, who was very easy to talk to and very professional. Joe was very obliging in making sure that the order was what I wanted exactly.

The cake was delivered within the time range given to me by Joe, and was delivered very discretely. I like the fact that they want you to look at the cake prior to leaving, to make sure it meets your satisfaction. It was as seen on the website, and it was surprisingly very moist and tasty. It was a great surprise for everyone, since they never know what I’m going to do next.

I would highly recommend Exotic Bakery of Houston or Dallas Texas for those special moments, making them more memorable. They are very professional, discrete, and accommodating which are some qualities hard to find nowadays

EROTICBAKERY photo

EROTICBAKERY

Forest Hills, NY

I was brought up in San Diego California, my best friend’s b

In about two minutes I found this cool erotic cake web site. They were the answer to my wet dreams. I had no idea they could do such things with cake filling and cream. I ordered a cake for my friend’s bachelorette party in California, it showed up early, they followed up with two phone calls from both of the stores managers. Both concerned that all went well with thier x-rated cake. It did, and I gave out every last of their business cards. Everyone commented on the work and the taste. I was amazed, and will use them for my kid’s party next month, keep you posted thanks bakery, and a special thanks to Elena, she was the finest sales person I have every encountered.

February 22, 2014

Erotic bakery Brooklyn New York delivered a cake and it was a pleasure.

Erotic bakery Brooklyn New York delivered a cake and it was a pleasure. They delivered an erotic cake in Brooklyn New York to my party site in the strip bar for my cousin bachelor party on time.\r \r The phone call came in from my friends…
July 9, 2012

Orlando Florida, wonderful night at my sister⿿s bachelorettes party

On vacation in Orlando Florida, I spent a wonderful night at my sister⿿s bachelorettes party.\r The cake from this bakery in Orlando Florida beats any exotic cake I⿿ve ever seen or tasted. I come from Boca Raton Florida, and I just found…
January 9, 2012

Its was a great bachelorette adult erotic cake

Its was a great bachelorette adult erotic cake in California Beverly Hills thanks to 866-396-8429, they came through perfect\r \r I live in LA, and my cousin had a party on the strip where an exotic cake was needed. I used this web site…

Erotic Cakes Erotic Bakery Bakeries
Forest Hills Diner

Greek in Forest Hills

Ripe Juice Bar & Grill

Smoothies & Juice in Forest Hills

Redwood Deli

Deli in Nkew Gardens

Erotic Bakery USA  Restaurant Reviews

Erotic Bakery USA is located near the cities of Rego Park, Kew Gardens, Richmond Hill, Queens, and Kew Gardens Hills.
People found this by searching for: Erotic Cake, Erotic Bakery Nyc, Erotic Bakery Usa, Eroticbakery.Usa, Erotic, Erotic Bakery Austin, Erotic Bakery Usa Reviews, and Erotic Cakes.