1942 9th St NW
Washington, DC 20001-4108

Etete

Neighborhoods: U Street Corridor
Cuisine: Ethiopian, Catering, Global

Etete is a Ethiopian, Catering, and Global restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

FlavorFinder photo

FlavorFinder

Bethesda, MD

Understandably crowded

The service here was excellent and the ambiance was very nice. Ethiopian food is served family style and eaten by scooping the food with inerja (bread). Their bread is excellent and the food was very tasty. We started with sambusas – a variation of samosa – fresh with just the right amount of spicyness – a real treat.

For our entrees, the lamb alicha was our favorite followed by the vegetarian sampler. We also ordered the short ribs and the sirloin tips – both of which were tasty but a little dry since they didn’t have any sauces (by design).

The portions are quite ample and very fairly priced. Go with a group so you can try a good variety of entrees.

The only reason this place has 4 stars is that I have 2 other Ethiopian restaurants that I consider 5 stars – if I could do 4 1/2 I would have given that. Well worth checking out!

nihemiajo photo

nihemiajo

San Diego, CA

This is by far my favorite restaurant. Period....

This is by far my favorite restaurant. Period. I love Ethiopian food, and this is the best. I’ve had the cuisine in NYC, the District of Columbia, LA, Amsterdam, and San Diego. Nothing has even come close.

Whether you’re a vegetarian or meat-eater, there’s something to love: Yebeg Wat (Lamb), Aleecha (cabbage, carrots, and potatoes), lentils, fish…I’ve had it all and it’s all good.

It’s a small, family-run business that offers excellent food, good prices, great service, and a nice, attractive atmosphere.

I make it to Etete every time I’m in DC, no matter what!

Ethiopian Outdoor seating Parking

Etete  Restaurant Reviews

Etete is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Etete Dc Prices, Etete Dc Menu, Etete Reviews Twitter, Etete, Etete Menu, Eteta Ethiopia Restaurant In Dc, Etete Menu Dc, Etete Dc, and Etete Restaurant Dc.