Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Steak

Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon is a American, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LuvinFood photo

LuvinFood

St Louis, MO

Slowest service in town...

After waiting 45 minutes for a burger, chicken and kid mac and cheese I was informed the kitchen was “behind.” Wasn’t that an understatement?? My “1/2 chicken dinner” was a SMALL dried out piece. KFC has these guys hands down. A 3 year old can’t wait over an hour for mac and cheese. For a slow Sunday afternoon this was disappointing. I wanted this to be good as I love smoked meat. We’ve been there before for drinks and had about the same service (I guess since we don’t go there everynight). Its a shame these places spend so much on coupons and advertising and then can’t deliver.

1/2 chicken

dry & small.

American Dinner Lunch

Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Wentzville, MO tried it.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: Ethel's Smokehouse O'fallon Mo, Ethyl's Restaurant, Ethyls Smokehouse, Ethel's Restaurant O'fallon Mo, Ethyls Restaurant, Ethels Ofallon, and Ethyl's Smokehouse.