301 W Parks Hwy
Wasilla, AK 99654

Evangelo's Trattoria

Cuisine: American, Italian, European

Overall
Pros
"My glass never went empty, the servers checked on us at just the right times. I was impressed by the service. One of the servers was very busy setting tables when we needed to-go boxes, he noticed we were done eating and he put down everything he was doin"
Cons
"The only thing that kinda threw me off was walking into Evangelo's. The girl at the counter was not friendly. She didn't greet us and we had to ask for a table. She just stared at us with a dull look on her face and she didn't even talk nice. "
Comments
"Overall I would recommend Evangelo's "
  • 3/18/2022

A dining patron from Wasilla, AK tried it.

• 11/25/2013

A dining patron from TX tried it.

• 10/19/2013

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2013

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Overall I would recommend Evangelo's
  • 6/04/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/12/2013

An American food lover from Anchorage, AK tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2013

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

American Italian European

Evangelo's Trattoria  Restaurant Reviews

Evangelo's Trattoria is located near the cities of Meadow Lake and Big Lake.
People found this by searching for: Evangelos Menu, Evangelos Wasilla, Evangelos Pizza Menu, Evangelos Menu Wasilla, Evangelos Wasilla Ak Menu, Evangelos Restaurant Wasilla, Evangelos Restaurant Menu, Evangelos Wasilla Restaurant Menu, and Evangelos Wasilla Menu.