28 E Bijou St

Everest Nepal Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Asian, Tibetan, Breakfast

• 10/02/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it.

Mathmania photo

Mathmania

Colorado Springs, CO

Decent Lunch Buffet

I read many reviews online before deciding to take a chance on the Everest Nepal Restaurant.

I found the restaurant to be enjoyable. The food was good and the service ok. I was seated immediately upon entering and given a glass of water, but had to wait 5 minutes before the waiter came back. I was late in the afternoon (1:30), so got the tail end of the lunch buffet. Because of this, the tandoori chicken was only warm, not hot, but still tasty. The rest of the food was delicious. The buffet only had a few items, and my favorite butter chicken was, unfortunately, not one of them. They did however, have some traditional vegetarian dishes, including a chana masala (chick peas). They also had other chicken dishes besides the tandoori. The na’an bread was good, but again, some of it had been sitting too long.

I would definitely consider going to this restaurant again but preferably closer to the lunch rush.

Lunch Buffet

The buffet could use more items and be kept fresher. Overall if you can catch it during the busier times I suspect it would be great, but with limited choices.

janani photo

janani

Colorado Springs, CO

Pleasantly Surprised!

I will admit that I was a little hesitant to try Everest Nepal but I am glad that I was dragged in. I am not one that likes to try new foods but the knowledgeable staff helped make my visit an incredible experience.

food

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

taste of Jerusalem Cafe

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

2/14/2019

A Moroccan chowhound from Yuma, CO tried Mataam Fez.

2/14/2019

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Bean Bandit in Southeast Colorado Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We love coming to eat they we will be there v day feb 14 2019 at. 2019
2/11/2019

A diner from US tried House of Yakitori in Powers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2019

An American food lover from Spartanburg, SC tried Black Forest Inn and liked it. They liked the food.

2/03/2019

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/01/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried Bean Bandit in Southeast Colorado Springs.

1/27/2019

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Old Chicago in Powers.

1/24/2019

A diner from US tried Hungry Farmer Restaurant in Northeast Colorado Springs.

1/19/2019

A Chinese food lover from Colorado Springs, CO tried China Doll Restaurant in Broadmoor.

1/18/2019

A Thai chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant in Old Colorado City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This is my favorite place to grab some spicy tofu pad Thai!!!
Nepal Takeout Good for groups

Everest Nepal Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Everest Nepal Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Nepal Colorado Springs, Everest Nepal Colorado Springs Menu, Everest Nepal Colorado Springs, Everest Nepal Restaurant Colorado Springs, Nepalese Restaurant Menu In Nepal, Everest Nepal Restaurant Menu Colorado Springs, and Everest Nepal Restaurant Colorado Springs Lunch Menu Prices.