2424 Nicollet Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404

Evergreen Taiwanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Whittier
Cuisine: Vegan, Chinese, Vegetarian

Evergreen Taiwanese Restaurant is a Vegan, Chinese, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

twuollet photo

twuollet

Hopkins, MN

Oh the Veganity of it All!

This place is amazing, it’s in the lower-level of a very unassuming building, so it may be easy to miss, but under no circumstances should it be! This place has a plethora of vegan options, which are nicely labeled right on the menu (vegan as is, or can’t be made vegan are the two labels). This place is a little ways away for me to go, but it’s definitely worth it, and I’ll absolutely be back, and soon. There are just too many great dishes I need to try; in my opinion, this restaurant is ‘bucket list’ worthy.

Potatoes and Mock Duck

The mock duck is simply amazing; although this is the first time I’ve had thinly cut potatoes added into the mix, it was a good addition!

Vegan Paradise

I’ve had nearly every dish at Evergreen three times. It’s amazing. They have vegan wonton soup! How great is that?

By far the favorite dish among my crew is the Pepper Fried Mock Pork. You have got to try it. My sister drives 30 miles one way sometimes for it. You’ll never be the same.

The Three Cup Tofu is also a winner. And the Chow Fun. And the Mock Chicken and Broccoli. Oh, and don’t miss the 5 Spice Boiled Peanuts in the cold appetizer cooler. And the Veggie Rolls with some wasabi mustard on them.

You’ve got to go there.

Pepper Fried Mock Pork

The best.

Ryry photo

Ryry

St Louis Park, MN

Were I being executed, I'd eat Evergreen for my last meal

Evergreen isn’t where you go for a fancy date or to impress someone. It’s where you go if you want really effing good food. They are closed on Tuesdays and you’ll always see the same people working. Evergreen is like a cafeteria in a basement of a strip mall you’d never go to. You’ll get no cellular reception, which is just fine because the only thing you’ll want to focus on is your meal.

Pepper Fried Mock Pork

You really don’t need to bother ordering anything else. In fact, when I started to write this review, that dish showed up in the drop down when I typed “P”. I suppose you could get the pan fried vegetable dumplings (appetizer) or the tofu with crispy soy bean flakes (entree) which are both awesome, but the only thing that really matters is the PFMP. This dish is so good it will make a believer out of the most obnoxious animal eaters.

melissaeliselsw photo

melissaeliselsw

Minneapolis, MN

Evergreen is ever great

I love this restaurant. They are a hole in the wall, basement place…but their food is amazing. They have the best vegan mock chicken I have ever had. The bok choy is great and I love their tea. Everyone I’ve ever taken there loves it as well.

Vegan Chinese Vegetarian
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 08:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Evergreen Taiwanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Evergreen Taiwanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Evergreen+Best Dishes At+Nicollet, Evergreen Restaurant Minneapolis Menu, Taipei Food Minnesota, Eat Street Minneapolis Dim Sum, Minneapolis Chinese Restaurant Taiwanese, Taiwanese Dessert On Mn, Mock Duck In St Louis Park Mn, and Evergreen Taiwanese Minneapolis.