Evil Dave's Grill

Evil Dave's Grill is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"GREAT FOOD , DIVERSE MENU , EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Comments
"It was very busy the evening we were there - might be wise to have resevations especially on the week ends ......."
  • 3/20/2017

Alero tried it, liked it, and rated it . Alero liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT FOOD , DIVERSE MENU , EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Comments
Alero photo

Alero

Edmonton, AB

Great little restaurant

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant – the service was outstanding , and the food delicious . There were things on the menu that were a little different than usual without being too different ! Staff was friendly and accomodating. We were greeted immediately on entering the restaurant and even though it was very busy and we did not have a reservation we were seated immediately. The atmosphere is cozy but classy at the same time. I had a "Bloody Orange " mocktail that was delicious ! I had Typhoon Noodles for my meal – very good and a large serving and my husband had the special of the day – barbecue ribs and mashed potatoes – a large serving as well ! We didn’t have room for dessert ! We will definitely return next time we are in Jasper !

Typhoon Noodles