501 23rd Ave

Ezell's Famous Chicken

Neighborhoods: Minor
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Just had. Surgery went to ezells i spent 15.00 on some dried out chicken called made a complaint. No problem i leave in federal Washington. So i drove back. To Ezells in Seattle Washington. When i got their even so i had my receipt the arrive manger refu"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc"
Cons
"Mangers should've. Had a name tag and treat customers with respect also the grease need to be change and the temperature on the meat is way to high that is why the chicken taste dry and burnt. I will be reporting them to health department"
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc."
Comments
"I felt like I was totally disrespectedmy feelings is hurt I did receive my money and I stil. horrible food check your workers Should be no hats no service no name name tags no respect for the public"
"Love it"
  • 1/10/2020

A diner from Tualatin, OR tried it.

• 10/22/2015

An American food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/16/2015

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/15/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 11/26/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/16/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/11/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 8/05/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/23/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

I had the original spiced chicken, and it was good, but I...

I had the original spiced chicken, and it was good, but I was expecting a lot more based on what other people say. I’m trying the spicy next time.

The fried chicken here is quite a delight. The rolls are ...

The fried chicken here is quite a delight. The rolls are very soft and have a nice sweet taste to them. The gizzards and the livers take awhile to cook but it is worth the wait. If you are looking for some good fatty foods this is the place to go.

American Outdoor seating Catering

Bakeries in Downtown

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Ezell's Famous Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Ezell's Famous Chicken is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Ezzelles Menu Pricing, Ezells Menu, Ezell's Menu, Ezells Chicken, Ezells Menu Prices, Ezell's Chicken Menu, and Ezell's Menu Prices.