Route 302
Bretton Woods, NH

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Overall
Pros
"Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a"
"Great service! Excellent food!"
Cons
"You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w"
Comments
"Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26."
  • 11/05/2015

A dining patron from Marlborough, MA tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A chowhound from Suncook, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26.
  • 10/17/2014

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service! Excellent food!
  • 10/18/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/01/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 10/09/2014

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/28/2014

• 9/14/2014

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/26/2014

A dining patron from London, H9 tried it and liked it.

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fabyan's Station Restaurant Menu, Fabians Nh Restaurant, Restaurants Bretton Woods Nh, Fabyan's Station, Fabian's Restaurant Brettonwoods Nh Take Out Menu, Fabyan's Station Restaurant, Fabyan's Bretton Woods, Fabyan's Station Menu, and Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh.