Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Overall
Pros
"Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a"
"Great service! Excellent food!"
Cons
"You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w"
Comments
"Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26."

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/05/2015 A diner from Marlborough, MA tried it.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26.
  • 10/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service! Excellent food!
  • 10/18/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/01/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/28/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/26/2014 A diner from GB tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Fabyan's Station Restaurant Menu, Fabyan's Station Menu, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Station, Fabyan's Bretton Woods, Fabyan's Restaurant Bretton Woods Nh, and Fabyan's Station Restaurant.