Route 302
Bretton Woods, NH

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Overall
Pros
"Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a"
"Great service! Excellent food!"
Cons
"You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w"
Comments
"Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26."
  • 11/05/2015

A chowhound from Marlborough, MA tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A food lover from Suncook, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26.
  • 10/17/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service! Excellent food!
  • 10/18/2014

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/01/2014

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 10/09/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/28/2014

• 9/14/2014

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/26/2014

A chowhound from London, H9 tried it and liked it.

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fabyan's Station, Fabyan's Bretton Woods, Fabians Nh Restaurant, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Station Menu, Restaurants Bretton Woods Nh, Fabyan's Station Restaurant, Fabian's Restaurant Brettonwoods Nh Take Out Menu, and Fabyan's Station Restaurant Menu.