Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Overall
Pros
"Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a"
"Great service! Excellent food!"
Cons
"You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w"
Comments
"Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26."

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/05/2015 A diner from Marlborough, MA tried it.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Suncook, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26.
  • 10/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service! Excellent food!
  • 10/18/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/01/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/28/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/26/2014 A diner from London, H9 tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Fabyan's Station Menu, Fabyan's Bretton Woods, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh Menu, Fabyan's Restaurant Bretton Woods Nh, Fabyan's Station, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Station Restaurant, and Fabyan's Station Restaurant Menu.