3001 Knox St

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill

Neighborhoods: Oak Lawn
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Lunch, Pita

• 5/22/2014

A Mediterranean food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
Linda224 photo

Linda224

Great

This place is great. The food is ample and delicious. We got the Falafel platter and were overwhelmed by how much food there was. And it was all soooooo good.

Erica23 photo

Erica23

five stars

I would give it five stars *. I recomend it to everyone.

Mary435 photo

Mary435

Great Place

Great Place for Lunch, I eat there very often. Friendly and Fast Service. Love the Schwarma Sandwich. Everything is Fresh.

DoraP photo

DoraP

Great food!

Wonderful atmosphere and terrific food that was authentic Mediterranean. The menu choices were abundant and the lamb was the best we’ve had.

michellesm photo

michellesm

Boston, MA

Amazing! I miss it so much up here in...

Amazing! I miss it so much up here in Boston!!! This is the origianl location Alison Pezeshmehr and I went continually, but at the Preston location in Plano, TX, you get to load up your own plate! You have to get the hummus and the shawarmas!

Mediterranean Lunch Pita
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 08:00PM

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Fadis Dallas Preston Menu, Fadis Dallas Preston, Fadi Restaurant Plano Tx, Faadi's Plano, Fadisdallas, Fadi's Mediterranean Grill Menu, Fadi's Resturant In Plano, and Fadi's Dallas Menu.