1526 Mission St
South Pasadena, CA 91030-3297

Fair Oaks Pharmacy & Soda Fountain

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Ice Cream, Lunch, Diner

Fair Oaks Pharmacy & Soda Fountain is a Ice Cream, Lunch, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

• 6/12/2016

An Ice Cream chowhound from Carson, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Ole Fashioned Soda Fountain Ice Cream on Route 66

Why would anyone serve Ice Cream on a plate? It was the weirdest thing. Our waiter who must have looked barely legal to be working there seriously couldn’t have given a rat’s ass that the ice cream was going to melt in like zero to 60 seconds because it was one of the hottest days of the summer.

But again, is there really a need to justify why I’m pissed off as hell that our ice cream was served on a plate? The ladies I went with were just acquaintances so I was on good behavior, else I usually have no qualms letting out the whoop ass to insist on better service.

No, I’m not one of those assholes that make a scene. Instead, if things aren’t improved after 1-2 requests, I demand on seeing a manager. Its all really civilized, really.

Sigh, lovely first impression eh? My other friends got a salad, sandwiches, etc. But honestly, I can’t remember what the decor, mood, food prices vs food portions, etc…all I can seriously remember is that damn ice cream on a goddamn plate!

The ice cream parlor shop on the way to/back from Vegas is much much better. They have the nostalgia, the mood, the look, the food, and most importantly the service down pat!

Someone bring back Farrell’s! Please?

Ice cream

Not served correctly because it was on a plate instead of a bowl. Very difficult to eat.

Ice Cream Parking Lunch
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 08:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 07:00PM

Fair Oaks Pharmacy & Soda Fountain  Restaurant Reviews

Fair Oaks Pharmacy & Soda Fountain is located near the cities of Alhambra, Pasadena, San Marino, Highland Park, and El Sereno.
People found this by searching for: Fair Oaks Pharmacy And Soda Fountain Menu, Pharmacy Ice Cream Pasadena Hours, Is Farrells And Fair Oaks The Same Thing, Fair Oaks Pharmacy Pasadena, Fair Oaks Pharmacy Menu, Fair Oaks Pharmacy Breakfast Menu, Pharmacy Resturant In Pasadena Menu, Soda Fountain Pasadena, and Ice Cream Pasadena Pharmacy.