Fajitas

Cuisine: Mexican, Chicken, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Consistently good, authentic Mexican food. Friendly service. I have dined in and also ordered carry out on many occasions. Our carry out orders have always been accurate. This is our go to for Mexican food in the area. Pricing is fairly reasonabl"
"The server is really nice and the food is great thanks maria you are the best ever"
Comments
"Try the shrimp tacos. They are my new favorite dish at Fajitas."
dali photo

dali

Stickney, IL

Fajitas gets a thumbs up from my kids

This was our first time dining at Fajitas. This is a dine in, take out restaurant. It is clean and nicely decorated although I’m not crazy of the high ceiling. The food was very reasonably priced. I had the Carne asada dinner while my kids and husband had tacos and a burrito. I ordered my steak medium well and when it was set before me it looked overcooked and burnt until I cut into it. It was perfectly cooked and delicious. We were all in the mood for desert so we decided to share a fried icecream (our first time trying it) and we were left drewling for more. WOW!!! It was amazing and we all fought over it so we ordered another one. My kids have renamed it “HAND OF THE ANGEL” , they’re so funny. They haven’t stopped talking about it. We will be back again.

Mexican Chicken Burgers

Fajitas  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/30/2016 A diner from Midlothian, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Try the shrimp tacos. They are my new favorite dish at Fajitas.
  • 3/27/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/24/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/04/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Fajitas is located near the cities of Mc Cook, La Grange Highlands, Lagrange Hlds, Bay Village, and Hodgkins.
People found this by searching for: Fajitas Countryside Il, Fajitas Countryside, Fajitas Restaurant Il, Fajitas 60525, Fajitas Countryside Il Menu, Fajitas Restaurant, and Fajitas Restaurant Countryside Il.