Falcon

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Californian

Falcon is a American, Contemporary, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

igork photo

igork

Ciudad Obregón, SON

Horrible!!!!

This place used to be one of my favorite places and therefore I have chosen it a few years ago as THE place to host my annual clients appreciation party. As a Los Angeles realtor I love to reward my past clients for trusting me during their home purchase/sale/lease and bond with any potential/future clients. Tonight at Falcon’s was a disaster. Their oven didn’t work, so all the food came with an hour delay from who knows where. After we ran out of the delivered food there was no way to put anything else on the table. My guests were asking me where is the food and I couldn’t find the words to properly apologize for this horrible service. My real estate partner and I had over 70 guests and all of us needed to walk to the upstairs bar for every drink although there is a bar downstairs, which this restaurant couldn’t (or didn’t want to) open as they weren’t able to find another bartender. At the upper bar there was most of the time only one bartender who tried to do his best, but unfortunately that wasn’t enough. I have waited with each guest of mine an extensive period of time to get them a drink instead of spending that time entertaining my guests. All prior years we had valet parking, but this year nobody decided to bother with that, which caused quite a bit of our guests to walk to the party annoyed after driving around the neighborhood looking for a parking. I will never ever again put a foot into this horrible place that calls themselves a restaurant (without a working stove or oven to make any food). If you value your guests, don’t ever consider bringing them to Falcon on Sunset.

Appetizers

I actually didn’t manage to taste anything as there was not even enough food for my guests….

November 9, 2011

I was embarrassed in front of my guests

This place used to be one of my favorite places and therefore I have chosen it a few years ago as THE place to host my annual clients appreciation party. Tonight at Falcon's was a disaster. Their oven didn't work, so all the food came with…
November 9, 2011

Beyond Horrible

American Wifi BYOB
Tips
  • The Maltese, a fresh fruit cocktail martini, changes nightly, but is usually vodka-based and starts at $8.
  • The black slatted chairs may be beautiful, but they're desperately uncomfortable. Avoid them if you can.
  • There's no sign, so look out for the valet stand across the street from the Saharan Motel.
Sun-Sat 06:00PM - 01:30AM

Falcon  Restaurant Reviews

Dakota

American in Hollywood

Twist

Fusion in Hollywood

The Grill on Hollywood

Steakhouse in Hollywood

Falcon is located near the cities of West Hollywood, Los Feliz, Universal City, Koreatown, and Mound.
People found this by searching for: Chef Mario Manabe, Falcon's Lair Hollywood, Falcon Sunset Blvd Menu, Falcon Bar Los Angeles, Falcon Hollywood Menu, Mario Manabe Chef, Ahi Tuna At Falcon Restaurant, and What Happened To Falcon Hollywood Restaurant.