1320 Village West Pkwy
Kansas City, KS 66111-1875

Famous Dave's

Neighborhoods: I-435 West KC-KS
Cuisine: BBQ, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"This was our first and last time that we will go to the restaurant. The service was terrible as it took 20 minutes to get our drinks. Waitress very unfriendly. Food quality was poor. Small portions and meat was tough. We complained and they didn’t s"
"The food is not good. And you don't get your money's worth for what you buy. I bought a pulled pork sandwich the other day and I couldn't believe my eyes. The sandwich didn't have the amount of pork that it should have had.And they didn't give me hardly a"
Cons
"Give people amount of food that they paid for"
Comments
"no thanks"
  • 4/12/2019

A BBQ chowhound from Iuka, MS tried it.

• 12/15/2018

A diner from Modesto, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/31/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Give people amount of food that they paid for
    Comments
    no thanks
  • 12/28/2013

A BBQ food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/11/2013

A diner from US tried it.

Ashwin photo

Ashwin

Meerut, UP

get help

I know only this tutorial will going to teach or share information for windows 10 OS computer system windows 10 help so am following this and suggesting other people.

Baby Back Ribs

BBQ Online Ordering Catering

Famous Dave's  Restaurant Reviews

Famous Dave's is located near the cities of Kansas City.
People found this by searching for: Famous Diners In Kansas City, Famous Dave's Legends Kc, Famous Daves Legends Menu, Famous Dave's Kansas City Legends, Famous Dave's Legends Map, Famous Dave's Kansas Speedway, Kansas Famous Food, and Famous Dave's Legends.