7201 W 25th St
North Riverside, IL 60546-1407

Famous Dave's

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Famous Dave's is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"debbie was the best"
  • 5/10/2020

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/19/2020

An American chowhound from Forest Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    debbie was the best
  • 6/29/2017

A dining patron from IL tried it.

• 7/03/2016

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/02/2016

An American chowhound from US tried it.

mildcampbell photo

mildcampbell

Chicago, IL

Lub them bones

The best d___ ribs on this side of town. I thought that the only place I could find good bar bq ribs would be in the not so nice part of town; was I mistaken. I love everything about this place, atmosphere and music. When we go to famous daves, we always get more food than we can eat, because we look forward to the leftovers the next day. I am hooked on Dave!

Macaroni & Cheese

I don’t like macaroni and cheese, that is until I tasted it at Famous Daves. Talkin bout likin my fingers! Need I say more?

American Breakfast Lunch

Famous Dave's  Restaurant Reviews

Famous Dave's is located near the cities of Riverside, Hines, Proviso Township, Berwyn, and Brookfield.
People found this by searching for: Is Famous Daves Mac And Cheese Vegetarian, Famous Dave's In Berwyn, Famous Daves In Cicero, Restaurants, Famous Dave's Near To Melrose Park, Famous Daves Cicero, and Famous Dave's Bar B Que North Riverside, Il.