1936 S Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19148

Famous Dave's

Neighborhoods: Queen Village/ Pennsport
Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Catering

Famous Dave's is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Saman photo

Saman

Royersford, PA

GREAT FOOD & VALUE!

Our first time visiting Famous Daves and we were extremely satisfied with everything. We all felt like this was a really great value for the price. Restaurant is very nice & clean, friendly knowledgeable staff. Very warm and inviting atmosphere for family and friends. I ordered a wonderful cajun grilled chicken sandwich but everyone else had rib combos of varying items. My sandwich was heavenly & big, but absolutely so tasty I wished I could eat another! The portions are just right and it doesn’t leave you feeling overstuffed even though we really “pigged out.” Quality is very good.

Cajun Chicken Sandwich - Cajun Chicken Sandwich at Famous Dave's

Cajun Chicken Sandwich

This menu item is superb. Tender, juicy and charred on the edges + delicious roumalade sauce!!!

Barbecue Lunch Dinner
John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

Famous Dave's  Restaurant Reviews

Famous Dave's is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Famous Daves Love At First Bite, Famous Daves Takeout Philadelphia, Famous Dave's, Love At First Bite Package From Famous Dave's, Famous Daves Pennsport, Pa Reviews Citysearch.Com, and Famous Dave's Near Gloucester.