1180 N Studebaker Rd Ste A
Long Beach, CA 90815-4961

Fantastic Cafe

Neighborhoods: University Park Estates
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Fantastic Cafe is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Cheap College Late Night Food

This business is supposed to read Fantastic Cafe, someone please help me correct this****

Are you serious? Free hot chocolate and chips and salsa with a $5 purchase? Pshh-puhleeze! So done!!!

Until I walk in and am totally overwhelmed by the wall to wall to ceiling menu! Geez!! They have every breakfast item and mexican food available. Its like Jerry’s Deli on crack a la Denny’s style!

My cousins who go to CSULB introduced me to this joint tonight after a Troubadour’s performance. Ahhh, this brought back fond memories of my own college late nights cuz this place is the perfect college hang out for all ages. Heck, its even located across the street from CSULB.

The prices on the food, and the food portions are amazing. Now, this isn’t gourmet, but more like quick college type fare. Its also super cheap.

I’m still incredulous — they have free drink refills, free chips and salsa, and apparently free hot chocolate with a $5 purchase for the holiday season.

As much as I tried, I couldn’t spend $5 tonight. I ordered a drink and some taquitos and it came under $4. For real!

This is the kind of place that you wish was open 24/7, had free wifi and endless outlets. If such a place existed, I’d head back to school for sure!

Ample parking, maybe cuz I went at 10:30pm on a Friday night? The staff are very matter of fact, take your order and deliver to your table. Not a whole lot of personality. They bus your table too.

This is a CASH ONLY place and bless them for having an ATM cash machine right next to the register.

taquitos

Taquitos – crispy and filling. Can’t complain about the price.

Burgers Breakfast/Brunch Dinner

Fantastic Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Fantastic Cafe is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: College Bus Cafe Pictures, Fantastic Charbroiler, Fantastic Cafe Long Beach Studebaker, Fantastic Cafe Long Beach, Fantastic Cafe, Charbroiler Fantastic Cafe, and Fantastics Cafe Studabaker.