20305 S Western Ave
Torrance, CA 90501-1504

Fantastic Charbroiled Burgers

Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, American

Fantastic Charbroiled Burgers is a Breakfast, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 7/01/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/24/2014

A Breakfast chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2013

A dining patron from Artesia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sowetosatir photo

Sowetosatir

Torrance, CA

HAIR IN MY FOOD AND VERY RUDE!!!!111

HAIR IN MY BURRITO!! I’VE FOUND 3 REVIEWS ON HERE WHERE PEOPLE FOUND HAIR IN THEIR FOOD AND SEVERAL REVIEWS TALKING ABOUT THE RUDE GIRL THAT WORKS THE REGISTER! I bought a breakfast burrito there this morning 8/18/2013 and I found a long blonde hair in my burrito. I took it back and the girl at the register was very rude. She gave me my 6 dollars back and said I can leave. I told her she was very rude and I demanded an apology. In fact, she was rude when I originally made my order but after I found the hair in my burrito I had no tolerance for her anymore. You would think an apology would be automatic. I’ve been eating at this fantastics for over 2 years but after today I will never go in there again and I recommend a gas station burrito over this place.

Breakfast Burrito

Hair in my burrito!!! enough said

Breakfast Breakfast/Brunch Lunch

Fantastic Charbroiled Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Fantastic Charbroiled Burgers is located near the cities of Walteria, Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, West Carson, and Palos Verdes Estates.
People found this by searching for: Fantastics Burgers Torrance, Fantastics Burger, Fantastic Burger Torrance, Fantastic Burgers Torrance, Fantastic Burgers Torrance Ca Menu, Fantastic Charboiled Burgers Menu, Fantastics Burgers, and Charbroiled Burger, Torrance Ca.