Far East Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Food is pretty good."
October 6, 2015

I have eaten at the Far East restaurant in Murfreesboro Tennessee for 20 to 30 years, I loved it. I moved out of the state and every time I come to town I make sure that I go there for a good meal. I knew the staff very well, my nephews…
April 2, 2015

My daughter and I have been eating at Far East for almost 10 yrs now the food is amazing we always order the same thing the roast pork with Lo Mein noodles and fried rice it is so delicious!! Please if you have any doubts don't the food is…
November 24, 2009

Far East

I think Far East has both Chinese and Thai food. They serve Chinese food for lunch and serve Thai food for dinner. I love Thai food.

Asian Delivery Breakfast
Mon-Sat 10:30AM - 12:00AM
Sun 10:30AM - 12:00AM

Far East Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/20/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2016 A diner from Murfreesboro, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/10/2015 A diner from Woodbury, TN tried it.

• 9/04/2015 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Dallas, GA tried it and liked it.

• 6/11/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/21/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/07/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/03/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Far East Restaurant Menu, Far East Menu, Far East Restaurant Murfreesboro Tn Menu, Far East Murfreesboro Tn, Far East Murfreesboro Menu, Far East Murfreesboro, Far East Restaurant, Far East Murfreesboro Tn Menu, and Far East Restaurant Murfreesboro Tn.