Fargo Cattle Co

Cuisine: Steak, American, Cafe

Fargo Cattle Co is a Steak, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We went there for our 30th wedding anniversary & I was so disappointed with the service we received. I had to get up & search for our waitress 3 time to get drinks we were not checked on & we were not served bread with our meal we did ask if you served it"
"Terrible in-the-bed-2-days food poisoning from the chicken"
"salad bar"
"Good steak"
"Atmophere"
"Excellent everything"
"Good and service"
"Food and service is great"
"Food was good"
"Everything"
"The environment was peaceful"
"I love their steak "
Cons
"the service & the steaks were over cooked"
"Service was a bit inept"
"Good service no loud music"
"Nothing"
"None for us"
"Steak was cooked med well. Asked for med rare"
Comments
"food was good --service was horrible"
"Just great"
"No"
iknowthe_taste photo

iknowthe_taste

Zebulon, NC

wow!!!!

Fargo’s cattle is the best steak house i’ve ever been to. they have a good salad bar and oh my god the prime is off the hook. ya’ll gotta go there.

Prime rib And shrimp

awsome!!!!!!

December 31, 2012

February 19, 2010

a

a nice steakhouse it is kind of pricey but it's one of the only "nice" resturants in the area for a kid free dinner out.
October 20, 2009

Not worth the price.

I just went to Fargo Cattle Co tonight with my daughter. We wanted to try the local steakhouse for our monthly girl's night out! We ordered potato skins ($6.99) for an appetizer. For her main meal, my daughter ordered the junior sirloin…

Steak American Cafe

Fargo Cattle Co  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/03/2016 A diner from Peachland, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from Cary, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2016 A diner from Asheboro, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2016 A diner from Wendell, NC tried it and liked it.

• 3/06/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Fargo Cattle Company Steakhouse Menu, Fargo's Restaurant Zebulon Nc, Fargo Cattle Co Steakhouse Menu, Fargo Cattle Company, Fargo Cattle Company Zebulon Nc, Steak House In Zrbulon Nc, Fargo Cattle Company Steakhouse, and Fargo Zebulon Menu.