Fast Eddie's Pizza

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Pool, beer and goodies... this is the place!

Just to show you how infrequent I visit sports bars, it had been quite a few years since I had visited Fast Eddies – since it opened years back! A buddy and I just went there to shoot the breeze and enjoy some Beer & junk food. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, attentiveness and comfort level not usually associated with this type of saloon! Plenty of clean, nicely kept pool tables, dart throwing areas, tables and chairs, high bar tables and a very nice saloon bar, satisfying service and attention by the servers/bartenders. Beers were ice cold and the poppers and wings were pretty darn good. I kinda’ prefer Eddies to Hard Times! Next time we come, I’m bringing my cue stick!

May 31, 2005

Customer Service Impaired

This pool hall/bar/sports bar is a nice place to go when you are looking for that Cheers neighborhood bar feel. There are several televisions to watch all of your favorite sporting events and a wide selection of beer and liquor. The food…

American Catering Dinner

Fast Eddie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Fast Eddie's Pizza is located near the cities of Franconia, West Springfield, Lee, Mason, and Annandale.
People found this by searching for: Eddies Pizza Springfield, Fast Eddie's Springfield Va, Fast Eddies In Kingstown, and Fast Eddie S Springfield Va Menu.