6509 W Park Blvd Ste 425
Plano, TX 75093

Fat Straws Bubble Tea

Cuisine: Tea, Asian, Coffee & Tea

• 8/30/2013

A dining patron from West Covina, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

July 24, 2008

Best in DFW

I have tried bubble tea in cassis & tapioca house but this place is way better than them...not as good as tapioca express but comparable. I would highly recommend you go check it out. Dont forget to try their classical milk tea and taro…
January 18, 2008

Fat Straws Plano is sooo good.

I really love Fat Straws. \r They have friendly staff and great drinks.\r \r You have to try the passion fruit jasmine tea. They got judges vote for the best iced tea in Dallas.\r \r It is my starbucks!!! I am addicted to Fat Straws.
May 5, 2007

It's goodbye to Starbucks and hello to Fat Straws!

This place has GREAT bubble tea. Many bubble tea places are skimpy when it comes to the amount of "bubbles" they put in the cup, but Fat Straws makes sure you get enough. This is simply a great place, instead of going out for coffee, I…

11/18/2017

A Dim Sum food lover from Dallas, TX tried Zhang's Kitchen.

11/16/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Henry's Crab Shack.

11/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Chuy's.

11/12/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Village Burger Bar, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Very very dirty, waitress looks dirty. Waitress had boogers in her nose, very disgusting, end up not ordering anything for myself.
Cons
Dirty, unclean waitress
Comments
Please clean your nose and make sure no boogers. Disgusted us.
11/11/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Italian Bistro.

11/11/2017

A diner from Irving, TX tried Italian Bistro.

11/06/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Pizza Hut.

10/31/2017

An Afghan food lover from Plano, TX tried Express Kabob, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service , they usually tell you or you could ask about wait time , and great tasting food
10/29/2017

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried T.G.I. Friday's, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service was good..great waiter
Cons
Hair in my food..nasty!
Comments
I won't be back..this was my birthday dinner from my kids..disappointed..
10/22/2017

A diner from Irving, TX tried Kona Grill.

Tea Asian Juice Bars & Smoothies

Fat Straws Bubble Tea  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fat Straws Willow Bend, Fat Straws Willowbend, Fat Straws Menu, Where To Buy Big Fat Straw, Menu Fat Bubble, Fat Straw Menu, and Fat Straws Bubble Tea Menu.