1611 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027-5312

Fatburger

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Breakfast, Late Night

Fatburger is a Hamburgers, Breakfast, and Late Night restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/18/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from US tried it.

• 1/04/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from US tried it.

richardc photo

richardc

Hollywood, AL

I Don't Want a Flatburger!

I haven’t eaten here for years. I remember the chili was good, but the cook flattened the beefburger with a spatula so that it was not a fatburger but a flatburger. And on a shelf in easy reach was a tine cup without a label containing red pepper! Ouch! The clerk at the cash register was a moron who kept interrupting me as I made my order, claiming he couldn’t remember the order otherwise! Next time I’ll insist on getting a genuine fatburger, not a flatburger.

Bonfire Burger (2/3 Pound)

I had a king burger for about $3.50 several years ago. Also a cup of chili for about $1.25. Not bad.

Hamburgers Good for groups Breakfast
Sun-Sat 09:00AM - 03:00AM

Fatburger  Restaurant Reviews

Fatburger is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Fat Burger Vermont, Fat Burger On Vermont, Fatburger Vermont Ave, Fat Burgers Wilshire, Fatburger In Vermont Los Angeles, Fat Burgers Restaurant Vermont And Wilshire, Fatburger Wilshire Amd Vermont, Fatburger Vermont, and Fatburger Wil And Vermont.