6162 1/8 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91411-2503

Fatburger

Neighborhoods: Van Nuys
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Traditional

Pros
"great pumpkin shake"
Cons
"On a Sunday around 6 PM the person taking my order cannot tell me how much meat was in the hamburger I was ordering. Possibly because of limited English. The person putting the ingredients on my hamburger had to be told by someone else what I was requesti"
Comments
"hamburger was okay"
  • 2/10/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Redwood City, CA tried it.

• 9/30/2016

Tomk6 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tomk6 liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great pumpkin shake
    Cons
    Comments
    hamburger was okay
  • 9/22/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/26/2014

A Hamburgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2013

A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it.

Hamburgers Wheelchair accessible Lunch

Diner in Van Nuys

Famous Pizza

Pizza in Van Nuys

Fatburger  Restaurant Reviews

Fatburger is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Fatburger Van Nuys, Fatburger In Reseda, Fatburger Sepulveda, Fat Burger Roscoe, Fat Burger On Roscoe And Sepulveda, Fatburger Roscoe, and Fatburger Reseda.