6162 1/8 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91411-2503

Fatburger

Neighborhoods: Van Nuys
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Traditional

Pros
"great pumpkin shake"
Cons
"On a Sunday around 6 PM the person taking my order cannot tell me how much meat was in the hamburger I was ordering. Possibly because of limited English. The person putting the ingredients on my hamburger had to be told by someone else what I was requesti"
Comments
"hamburger was okay"
  • 2/10/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Redwood City, CA tried it.

• 9/30/2016

Tomk6 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tomk6 liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great pumpkin shake
    Cons
    Comments
    hamburger was okay
  • 9/22/2014

A Hamburgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/26/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2013

A dining patron from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it.

Hamburgers Wheelchair accessible Lunch
Sun-Sat 07:00AM - 03:00AM

Fatburger  Restaurant Reviews

Fatburger is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Fat Burger On Roscoe And Sepulveda, Fatburger Van Nuys, Fatburger Sepulveda, Fat Burger Roscoe, Fatburger Reseda, Fatburger In Reseda, and Fatburger Roscoe.