6525 Stellhorn Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815

Fazoli's

Neighborhoods: Maplewood Park
Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Catering

Fazoli's is a Italian, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"the cook made sure my chicken for my salad was fresh..I had to wait 10 minutes, but it was worth it and she gave me extra bread sticks which were fresh and hot"
  • 9/25/2018

An Italian food lover from Fort Wayne, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/27/2017

An Italian food lover from Fort Wayne, IN tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Wawasee photo

Wawasee

Fort Wayne, IN

I ordered a spaghetti dinner. Price was $6.47....

I ordered a spaghetti dinner. Price was $6.47. Was charged $64.77. Was told that it was an error because of an old charge machine. Was told the over charge was put back on my card. The $64.77 was immediately taken off my debit card but the refund took a day. Overdraft charges because I used a card that was on a budget. No apology. No offer of reinbursement. Just a comment, “Well, we took it off”

22. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

ok

Italian Kid's Menu Catering

Fazoli's  Restaurant Reviews

Fazoli's is located near the cities of Fort Wayne11 00am.
People found this by searching for: Fazoli's 6525 Stellhorn Rd, Fazolis In Maplewood, Fazoli's Stellhorn Road Fort Wayne, Fazoli's Menu Fort Wayne, Fazoli's Stellhorn Rd Fort Wayne In, Fazoli's Fort Wayne, Fazolis Catering, and Fazolis Catering Menu.