4505 W Loop 250 N
Midland, TX 79707

Fazoli's

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Fazoli's is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Pros
"Jose the manager should never work in restaurants period. ...."
  • 10/07/2015

A diner from Pflugerville, TX tried it.

• 10/09/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Jose the manager should never work in restaurants period. ....
  • 11/25/2013

An Italian chowhound from TX tried it.

• 7/25/2013

A dining patron from TX tried it and liked it.

Davidson_ma photo

Davidson_ma

Midland, TX

Buyer Beware

I order a pick up order for 2 people. When I got to the window I asked the lady at the window for 4 extra breadsticks. They tried to charge me for the breadsticks that are unlimited if you dine in. I DISAGREE WITH THIS DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!! I will not be back and I suggest that you know what you are paying for a the drive thru.

USAearthling photo

USAearthling

Midland, TX

Sick of raw bread sticks.

I would rather give them a big “0”..I’m sick of their white raw bread sticks. Who does that? Olive Garden sure as heck doesn’t. You want to enjoy the greatest part of going to get Italian at Fizoli’s and you get bread sticks that were hurriedly thrown at you. Sickening. The lettuce on the salad had been frozen. Horrible.

The employees that were there tonight were just yelling and laughing and clowning around, they are not about customer service, because that sucks too.

Italian Catering Dinner

Fazoli's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fazoli's Midland, Midland Fazoli's, Fazoli's Midland Tx, Fazoli's Midland Texas, Fazolis In Midland, Fazoli's Hours Midland, and Fazolis Midland.