Felicia's of The North End

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service and food excellent"
"Large portions,excellent quality and great service and very reasonable prices "
"Service was prompt,servers friendly and professional. "
  • 1/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Lawrence, MA tried it.

• 3/13/2016

An Italian chowhound from Boston, MA tried it.

• 3/09/2016

An Italian food lover from Wakefield, MA tried it.

• 2/29/2016

An Italian food lover from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service and food excellent
  • 2/12/2016

An Italian chowhound from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 12/31/2015

An Italian food lover from Melrose, MA tried it.

• 11/22/2015

A dining patron from Cambridge, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Right now one of the most underrated and undiscovered resteraunt in town. Sergio's is full of great food.
  • 9/12/2015

An Italian food lover from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Large portions,excellent quality and great service and very reasonable prices
  • 12/19/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/21/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Dick photo

Dick

Arlington, MA

Best Italian Restaurant outside Boston

We have eaten several times, and have never had anything less than spectacular Italian food. The portions, in Boston tradition, are large. I recommend sharing any dish at dinner time. Even at lunch, the portions are large enough to take home lunch for another day. Prices are very reasonable. They do charge a little to share a main dish, but they seem to make it a little larger when you do, and they serve it on separate plates.

Pork loin piziola (lunch special)

Loads of pork loin, mushrooms, onions, and both red and green peppers in a marinara sauce served over risotto or pasta. Fantastic dish – enough for two, or next day’s lunch.

edlamm photo

edlamm

Stoneham, MA

Gross

My first and last time there..food is gross..this place is an insult to what the original Felicia’s once was, and I’m being generous. I had the pork chops ala ‘Sonny’, which is pork chops with potatoes, and vinegar peppers (an old favoriote of mine)..what I got was two pre-frozen pork ‘patties’, with large red bell pepper slices, and oil soaked potato slices, served floating in a quart of oil…I kid you not!
My wife had the eggplant parmagian, which was absolutely limp, tasteless stack of eggplant slices in an acidic sauce, smothered with a pound of tasteless fake mozarella..My first glass of shiraz was as sour as a lemon, which I had to send back..(try educating your staff about storing wine), the waitresses there are….well….(between cigarette breaks outside), loud, and boisteruos, and if I want loud and boisterous, I’ll go to Santarpio’s in East Boston (where I’m originally from), and spend one third of what I spent in Felicia’s.
I grew up on Italian food, in my home, and in good restaurants. This is Italian in name only. Come to think of it, the food in this dump doesn’t even rate as edible to me. My wife and I didn’t eat a third of our meals..and when the waitress asked if we wanted it wrapped, my wife said “yes, wrapped in your garbage bag, and thrown out”.. I ususally don’t write reviews, but honestly I hate the feeling of being ripped off, and that’s what I got at Felicia’s. Why the good reviews? Because most Americans are just slobs who will devour any trash placed in front of them…and that’s Felicia’s regular clientele.

Italian Parking Catering

Felicia's of The North End  Restaurant Reviews

Felicia's of The North End is located near the cities of Wakefield, Melrose, Woburn, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Felicia's Restaurant Stoneham Mass, Felicia Restaurant Stoneham Ma, Felicia's Stoneham Menu, Felicia's Stoneham, Felicia Of The North End, Felicia's Restaurant Stoneham Ma, and Felicia's Stoneham Ma.