658 Atlantic City Blvd
Beachwood, NJ 08722

Ferrari's Pizza & Deli

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Catering

Ferrari's Pizza & Deli is a Pizza, Italian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 11/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Forked River, NJ tried it.

• 9/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 11/09/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/21/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/06/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Brownsburg, IN tried it.

• 5/10/2013

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Prettykitty photo

Prettykitty

Beachwood, NJ

Not good

I used to think this place was decent but after the last 3 times of placing orders, not once did they get the order right! I’m talking a simple wrap for god sake and I also paid to have a side of fries(which is included) as well as 3 condiments at $1.50 each, but did not receive them or the damn fries! The food was cold and every single time I ordered their food,whether it was pick up or delivery. The wrap had literally no meat, little crumbs that would fall out as I dipped it, and I’m not exaggerating either. I ordered over 40$ in food the last time and was still hungry after I ate everything and the same story tonight as well. I’m pissed off that I tipped anything to these cheap scam artists.

Pizza Italian Takeout

Ferrari's Pizza & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Ferrari's Pizza & Deli is located near the cities of South Toms River, Toms River, Pine Beach, Island Heights, and Gulf Breeze.
People found this by searching for: Ferraris Pizza Beachwood Nj, Ferrars Pizza Beachwood Nj, Ferrari's Pizza Beachwood Nj, Ferrari's Pizza Beachwood, Ferraris Pizza Beachwood Nj Menu, Ferraris Pizza Beachwood, Ferrari's Pizzeria & Deli Beachwood, Nj, and Ferrari's Beachwood Nj.