[2001-2041] Springwood Rd

Festive Board

Cuisine: Deli, Delis, Catering

Overall
  • 12/22/2018

A diner from Wrightsville, PA tried it.

• 12/04/2018

A dining patron from Saline, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/13/2017

A Deli chowhound from York, PA tried it.

• 1/04/2016

A Deli food lover from York, PA tried it.

• 9/06/2014

A Deli food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2013

A dining patron from Glen Rock, PA tried it and liked it.

katedaisy photo

katedaisy

Myrtle Beach, SC

thanks

I enjoyed it, entertaining and studying more, it helps me a lot
shell shockers

Jke photo

Jke

Denver, CO

Horrible- never hire

I only wish I could give this business a negative number. That’s how bad they were! We hired Ed “Festive Board” for my sister’s “Once in a life-time” Wedding Day. Ed offered us a discount if we paid in full right away so we did…(That was our first mistake) After he got our money he treated us like we no longer mattered. We were supposed to be able to taste some food before the wedding with Ed but, he cancelled twice on us. So that never happened. We paid for 150 people and the final head count was only 124 I asked for some type of refund and was told NO, that if he was making food for 124 people it would have cost a lot more. (which makes no sense at all) The food was over an hour late with no heads up or explanation. (Not even an apology). Guests were leaving before they had even eaten, the food was so late! The food was mediocre typical wedding food nothing great. We told Ed NO onions in the food 3 times due to allergies and we got onions! The food was so late that my sister ended up cutting the Wedding cake before we even had dinner. Ed had told me from the beginning that everything was included in his price even the tip. A week before the wedding he told me I needed to tip his staff again, that I had only paid for the food. He actually gave me details on how he liked his tip in one lump sum in an envelope & who to hand it to, of which I found very shady. When the staff got to the wedding they told me they had already been tipped for this event. After so many failures I asked Ed what was he going to do to make things right. He said nothing…. that he had promised to deliver food and that is exactly what he did. He never apologized in fact he was late with dinner and completely unprofessional in the manner after realizing dinner would be late. This guys a nightmare please beware. What should have been a perfect day was ruined by this catering company who took no accountability for such a mess!

Catering

Deli Breakfast/Brunch Delis

Festive Board  Restaurant Reviews

Festive Board is located near the cities of York County, North York, Grantley, West York, and Shiloh.
People found this by searching for: Festive Board Sandwiches, Festive Board York Pa, Festive Board Wedding Catering, Festive Board Menu York Pa, Festive Board Catering Menu, Festive Board York Pa Menu, Festive Board Menu, Festive Board Reviews 2017, and The Festive Board Menu.