101 Evergreen Parkway
Elkhorn, WI 53121

Fiddlesticks Cafe

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Fiddlesticks Cafe is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Food is one step above. Wonderful. Never had anything I did not love. Interesting combinations, all done very well."
"Yummy breakfast-German apple pancakes,crepes--from Colorado and always visit when in Lake Geneva (along with Northwind Perenniel in Burlington)-great service,relaxing meal"
"Just amazing."
"Very rude waitress. ask us to hurry an leave because people were standing waiting."
"The food is fresh and tasty. "
"Food is awesome. "
Cons
"The employees are extremely rude. "
"Extremely slow service. One would think the waitresses would take ownership and apologize. We come back because the food is so good however service gets worse. "
Comments
"Spend your money elsewhere. Supporting a rude waitstaff is not worth your time or money. There are other places in town with better food and service. "
  • 9/19/2018

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 8/26/2018

A dining patron from Twin Lakes, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2017

An American food lover from Burlington, WI tried it.

• 2/21/2017

An American food lover from Lafayette, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 8/24/2016

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/22/2016

An American chowhound from Lake Geneva, WI tried it.

• 6/15/2016

A diner from Oconomowoc, WI tried it.

• 8/23/2015

An American chowhound from Rockford, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just amazing.
  • 6/29/2015

An American food lover from Delavan, WI tried it.

• 5/11/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

yumchrissy photo

yumchrissy

East Troy, WI

I know I won't be back!

I went there with an open mind as I had a friend tell me he had ate there once and said it was pretty good. I should have asked him if it took 25 minutes during lunch time to get a simple Chicken Wrap!!
I work in the same town so I figured having an hour for lunch would be more than enough time to order and enjoy my meal.

I walked in and the place was about half full of people. Seemed most had thier meals already. The girl told me to sit where I wanted, and then she told me the specials. The Chicken Wrap was one of them. I got my iced tea and water and waited….and waited…and waited. When I asked how much longer the waitress replied, “we cook to order”. ok, but now it as been 25 minutes and still no lunch. Did I mention it was lunch time?? Was the cook out back deheading the chicken?? I have spent time in “the back of the house” , So I know a thing or two about prepping for the day. I finally had to ask to get it to go as I was now down to 15 minutes of my hour lunch and still had to drive back to work. She was then rude to me, and didn’t even bother to take off fo the Iced Tea…which I did not drink. Sorry no tip…the price tag at almost $12.00 was bad enough!!!

Chicken Wrap special

Please see above!!

American Outdoor seating Catering

Fiddlesticks Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fiddlesticks Cafe Menu, Fiddlesticks Menu Elkhorn Wisconsin, Menu At Fiddlesticks In Elkhorn, Wi, Fiddlesticks Cafe Elkhorn Wi, Fiddlesticks Cafe Elkhorn Wi Menu, Fiddlestix Elkhorn Wi, Fiddlesticks Elkhorn Wi Menu, Fiddlesticks Elkhorn Wi, and Fiddlesticks Elkhorn Menu.