Fieldstone Market and Deli

Cuisine: Deli

Pros
"Fast, friendly service. Perk: they allow me to purchase pizza dough to make cheese bread for my son & individual breads to make special sandwhiches for my on the go daughter. Best pesto in town!!"
October 13, 2005

Great stop!

This isn't your typical "deli". There are a lot of deli salads, some premade deli sandwiches, burittos, fried chicken, egg rolls, but even with the limited selection, it's all great! I'd suggest the ribs or one of their pizzas! They do…

Deli

Fieldstone Market and Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/25/2013 A diner from OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Fieldstone, Fieldstone Deli Traverse City Menu, Fieldstone Menu In Traverse City, Mi, Fieldstone Deli Menu, Feildstone Deli, Fieldstone Deli Menu Traverse City, Fieldstone Deli Traverse City, and Fieldstone Deli.