7270 N Long Lake Rd
Traverse City, MI 49685

Fieldstone Market and Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Pizza, Sandwiches

Pros
"Fast, friendly service. Perk: they allow me to purchase pizza dough to make cheese bread for my son & individual breads to make special sandwhiches for my on the go daughter. Best pesto in town!!"
  • 3/21/2014

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/16/2014

Pros
  • 5/25/2013

A Deli chowhound from US tried it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

Deli Pizza Sandwiches

Fieldstone Market and Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fieldstone Deli Traverse City, Fieldstone Menu In Traverse City, Mi, Fieldstone Deli Menu, Feildstone Deli, Fieldstone Deli Menu Traverse City, Fieldstone Deli, Fieldstone, and Fieldstone Deli Traverse City Menu.