7270 N Long Lake Rd
Traverse City, MI 49685

Fieldstone Market and Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Pizza, Sandwiches

Pros
"Fast, friendly service. Perk: they allow me to purchase pizza dough to make cheese bread for my son & individual breads to make special sandwhiches for my on the go daughter. Best pesto in town!!"
  • 3/21/2014

A Deli chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/16/2014

Pros
  • 5/25/2013

A Deli food lover from US tried it.

October 13, 2005

Great stop!

This isn't your typical "deli". There are a lot of deli salads, some premade deli sandwiches, burittos, fried chicken, egg rolls, but even with the limited selection, it's all great! I'd suggest the ribs or one of their pizzas! They do…

Deli Pizza Sandwiches

Fieldstone Market and Deli  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fieldstone Menu In Traverse City, Mi, Feildstone Deli, Fieldstone Deli Traverse City Menu, Fieldstone Deli Menu Traverse City, Fieldstone Deli Menu, Fieldstone, Fieldstone Deli Traverse City, and Fieldstone Deli.